IMDb > Newton: A Tale of Two Isaacs (1997) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Newton: A Tale of Two Isaacs (TV) More at IMDbPro »

A Wonderful Show With An Excellent Performance By Karl Pruner

Author: IanFarve
22 March 2001

While having a great deal of fun, this film provides the viewer with a delightful sense of what Isaac Newton was really all about in terms of his dedication and passion for science. A Wonderful show, nicely balanced to hold the attention of both the younger and older viewer.

This show has a great deal of heart and a remarkable performance by Actor Karl Pruner.

Utterly revolting

Author: pimp4life from Ireland
7 January 2007

A complete abomination! I particularly disliked the wooden performance of one Richard Kennedy. His complete lack of a moral centre made me physically ill. I couldn't discourage anyone more strongly to avoid this film. The directing was stilted. The main performance was quite good but the overall feel of the film wasn't one of joy. I cant get over how bad the performance of Richard Kennedy turned out to be in the end. If anyone deserved an award for worst child actor of the year, it would be this particular actor. It reminded me of Ben Affleck in many ways, but worse somehow. If I were to be any kinder to this film I would just be lying to myself. Two thumbs way down!