IMDb > "Get the Picture" (1991) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Get the Picture" More at IMDbPro »

Fun game show

Author: Grace Zeh ( from Chantilly, Virginia, USA
4 May 2006

I used to watch this show when I was a little girl. First off, I must say that it was a pretty good show. Also, I'm not sure if I've seen every episode. However, if you ask me, it was still a good show. I don't remember the theme song at all, though. Even so, it was fun to play along and watch. I do remember this show very well. In addition, it was fun to play along and watch. When I was growing up, I always wanted to be a contestant on this show. I hope some network brings it back so I can play along and watch again. If that happens, I will be really happy. Before I wrap this up, I'd like to say that I'll always remember this show in my memory forever, even though I haven't seen every episode. Now, in conclusion, if some network ever brings it back, I hope that you catch it one day before it goes off the air for good.

Good to watch other than that its kinda cheesy.

Author: Lando_Hass from The Thuderdome, b**ch!!
1 March 2002

Get the picture is show where contestants have to remove squares from a video screen and guess what the picture is. Get the picture is not all that great of a show because for one,it gets boring and repetitive really fast,every time they play a show,the only new thing to look forward to is what different picture they're going to show,and it really dosent appeal to anything. The younger audience might look forward to this show,but it definently wont appeal to the older audience.And now,we get to the good parts,the good part of the show is that is theres nothing on TV,you can watch this,and the last good part of this show is that its funny to see the contestants mess up horribly bad.