1) If you cannot afford to make a good animation movie, don't make it. The drawing is simply ugly, and the contrast with the 3-D images makes it look even worse.
2) Don't try to sell a movie with a great soundtrack that has nothing to do with your plot. I remember a scene that wasn't about love with a very romantic song. What's the point? Just using famous musicians?
3) Don't waste your actor's talent with bad voice directing. I know some of the actors from other movies and I know that they're better than that.
4) The importance of naturalness. The whole movie is ankward because of the lack of natural dialogues.
5) Most of all, a movie has to have a good plot!!! I remember having left the cinema ANGRY!
4 of 7 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?