IMDb > "Franklin" (1997) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"Franklin"
user reviewsexternal reviewsawardsuser ratingsmessage board

"Franklin" More at IMDbPro »

Really cute, fun, entertaining, and educational show

Author: Grace Zeh (filmgirlgz@gmail.com) from Chantilly, Virginia, USA
8 May 2006

Wow! This is a really cute, fun, entertaining, and educational show. I said that because I watch this on Noggin with my 16-month-old nephew from time to time. It's hard to say which show on Noggin is the best. Still it's really cute, fun, entertaining, and educational. If you ask me, the writing is very good, and the animation is excellent. Before I wrap this up, I'd like to say that the people at Noggin really know how to reach a toddler's developing mind. Now, in conclusion, if you have children, nieces, or nephews, I strongly recommend this really cute, fun, entertaining, and educational show. I guarantee you that they will enjoy it.

An Excellent Show To Grow On

Author: zsofikam
17 December 2015

Franklin is an every-turtle who is constantly exploring and discovering his world alongside his family and friends. He and his friends enjoy swimming, playing outdoors, and going to school. You heard that right, they actually enjoy school. Franklin has some great adults in his life such as his parents, his friends' parents, Mr Owl, and other relatives. The kid characters are very cool as well, including Franklin himself, Bear, Beaver, Fox, Goose, Rabbit, Otter, Snail, Badger, Skunk, Raccoon, Mole, Possum, and Moose. The problems and situations in the show are very relatable to a child (they were to me at least). Some of these include wanting a pet, having sleepovers, going to camp, losing teeth, starting school, having a friend move away, getting a new sibling, being afraid to go in the basement etc. Here is a rare show that celebrates the innocence of childhood.

I like this show (well I used to)

Author: CourageBagge (courage1999)
2 February 2003

I would watch this how all the time. It was funny, and entertaining, and just a great show. The characters were great and the story-lines were suberb. Then all of the sudden, they started introducing new characters like crazy, and Bear started wearing a blue vest that made him look gay. That's when I stopped watching. If you want to watch Franklin, make sure it's the original episodes.