IMDb > "Franklin" (1997) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
user reviewsexternal reviewsawardsuser ratingsmessage board

"Franklin" More at IMDbPro »

Really cute, fun, entertaining, and educational show

Author: Grace Zeh ( from Chantilly, Virginia, USA
8 May 2006

Wow! This is a really cute, fun, entertaining, and educational show. I said that because I watch this on Noggin with my 16-month-old nephew from time to time. It's hard to say which show on Noggin is the best. Still it's really cute, fun, entertaining, and educational. If you ask me, the writing is very good, and the animation is excellent. Before I wrap this up, I'd like to say that the people at Noggin really know how to reach a toddler's developing mind. Now, in conclusion, if you have children, nieces, or nephews, I strongly recommend this really cute, fun, entertaining, and educational show. I guarantee you that they will enjoy it.

I like this show (well I used to)

Author: CourageBagge (courage1999)
2 February 2003

I would watch this how all the time. It was funny, and entertaining, and just a great show. The characters were great and the story-lines were suberb. Then all of the sudden, they started introducing new characters like crazy, and Bear started wearing a blue vest that made him look gay. That's when I stopped watching. If you want to watch Franklin, make sure it's the original episodes.