IMDb > "Daddio" (2000) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Daddio" More at IMDbPro »

working on set

Author: amylynn2 from United States
8 July 2006

i was in this sitcom!! i loved working with the director Matt Berry. he was a fun and energetic person to be around.

i also enjoyed working with the cast. Christian Boewe and Mitch Hollowman were my best friends on the set, and all the other actors/actresses were absolutely wonderful to be around!!! Michael Chicklis was a fun and a great man to be around. his daughter Autumn was my friend as well. though she was like a foot taller than me, we still had a great time. Suzy N.played my mom,

Holly Martin. we had so much fun on the set of Daddio, i could never forget it!!!!

well i disagree i like daddio

Author: noneofyourbuisness sohaha from -
11 April 2006

i don't think the other person who wrote a comment is right i like daddio. its funny and it always helps a programme if the actors/actresses are well-known, and when i first saw it i only stayed to watch because i knew martin spanjers from 8 simple rules so i wanted to see what daddio was like. and its funny and it like shows how a dad can cope if his wife leaves him and the kids or if she dies.

some people might think chris is kinda like the mom because he stays home all day but the show goes against stereo typing so that made it more effective for me because i had just been talking to one of my friends about stereo typing (she's black) and so i thought it was good when he was always defending himself about that fact against barbic.

anyway x bye x

Daddio definitely for Chiklis fans

Author: lewisnathan1 from calne, United Kingdom
2 September 2005

i enjoyed this series no end just because of its star Michael Chiklis.

I know him from the shield and the fantastic four and seeing him in something like this is just brilliant.

I understand that if you do not know Michael Chiklis from anything then this series will not have so much appeal but for any Chiklis fan this is a must see.

Because of the success of the shield and now Chiklis's movie career this is sure to obtain a cult following.

If there are any Chiklis fans out there who follow his career like me and my friend you may be interested to know that he had a cameo in a Seinfeld episode.

Like i said if you like Michael Chiklis you will love Daddio, to see him in this role is truly golden comedy.

Unmatched sucktitude

Author: Andy (snot_pe2012) from Maine
30 July 2002

Well, first off, I cannot believe that I am the first person to comment on this show and how horrible it was. I hated it with every fiber in my body. Daddio represents everything wrong with sitcoms. This sitcom is so bad, you would expect it to be on ABC, between "Two Guys A Girl and A Pizza Place" and "Dharma and Greg." I seriously think this show was the death of the sitcom. Have you noticed that all of the modern primetime shows are totally different from this stuff? I noticed that none of the new sitcoms have laugh tracks, which is just awesome. It brings me back to the days of stuff like the Wonder Years where YOU decided what was funny. Seriously, I despise the NBC executives for this. This show aired the same year that Freaks and Geeks got cancelled. Read my rant on Freaks and Geeks to see how I feel about THAT.