IMDb > "KTLA Morning News" (1991) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"KTLA Morning News" More at IMDbPro »

Nothing Beats This

Author: rosemcgowanrulez2001 from Toronto, Ontario
24 September 2002

This has got to be the best morning news program on TV in North America. I get KTLA up here in Toronto,Canada and even though they are 3 hours behind us, it is well worth watching compared to our morning news programs on our networks. I have never seen a cast of anchors who have chemistry and charisma. From the Canadian weatherman Mark Kriski who is a total laugh, to the oh so beautiful Jennifer York in Skycam 5, who has got the best laugh. Giselle fernandez is a great addition to the show as lots will recognize her from doing the weekend edition of the Today Show I believe it was. She is a babe and looks great for 41 I have to say. Carlos, Sharon Tay, are great as well. Mindy Burbano has got to be the woman with the sexiest smile in America. This girl does great when filling in for Sam Rubin in entertainment. She mainly does the entertainment on the nightly news at 10. But believe me this morning show is unlike any other. It is not your usual morning news show, to me it is 3 hours of news,interviews and comedic relief. No wonder KTLA's on air staff seem to get used in some movies and tv shows for bit parts as newscasters. They are known to all in North America.

The Best News Show Ever!!!

Author: Krystal Hanson (PrincessMnM1019@aol.com) from Los Angeles, California
22 June 2002

Since i live in California i get to watch the KTLA Morning News every weekday morning. Every thing they do they do it in a funny way. I mean some time they show their serious side but other times they make me laugh hysterically. Mark Kriski is the Cutest weatherman on there. He's my favorite. I also like Sam Rubin, Emmett Miller, Eric Spillman, Kurt Knuttson, Jennifer York, Sharon Tay (ok), and others too. Im glad that they are here and that they make my morning come alive, and filled with laughter.