IMDb > Harold Robbins' Body Parts (2001) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Harold Robbins' Body Parts More at IMDbPro »Vital Parts (original title)

Bad sound track.....

Author: wookaraoke-1 from San Diego, CA
12 August 2001

The story was entertaining...but I had to keep my hand on the volume control....when they talk you had to turn the sound up to hear them then all of a sudden they start shooting or something and the sound is four times the volume of the voice....real frustrating...especially for someone like me who works late and watches a video at 2am.....This annoyance is on so many movies...very irritating.....!!! And then sometimes the background music is so loud, you can't hear the talking...

one of the worst ever

Author: prime_boy27 from Philippines
29 June 2001

Whatever happened to Richard Grieco? I like him a lot as Michael Corbin the HS french class dropout who mistakenly took the identity of a spy in "Teen Agent". Why did he accept a movie like this?

The story is anemic, the actors are bad and the photography is bland. There's even the scene where Joyce Jimenez was shown with her body cut in half because the villains sell body organs for a living. Yuck!!

I think "Vital Parts" suck in every way. 3/10 rating

disturbing

Author: Deusexmachina2005 from United States
23 March 2005

the images are very frightening and the movie also contains a lot of sex scenes and naked women. There are only about 10 minutes of real solid gun fighting. The rest is sex and bad dialogue. The twists are pretty good but there is nothing special in this film. If you want to waste some time it may be worth it especially if you like R rated material but otherwise watch something else. The movie was obviously not made for an Oscar but it could have still been a little better. The acting just wasn't good enough in my opinion. Images of a body with parts cut out of it made me pretty scared and disgusted. I was surprised to find a movie like this in a library near me because i don't feel children should watch this