IMDb > Eyes Beyond Seeing (1995) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Eyes Beyond Seeing More at IMDbPro »

Moving and Sensitive!

Author: jjyerman
8 September 2000

Wonderful drama directed by Dan Cohn, whose name I am sure we will see and hear more and more in the future. Picture takes some marvelous twists and turns and kept me glued to my seat. Characters are exact and differentiated in a wonderful manner. The simple scenery and the haunting music adds to the whole package. Mr. Cohn is a man of insight, imagination and loads of talent.

This is a sure-fire winner!

Spellbinding

Author: bschm83928 (bschm83928@aol.com) from Pompano Beach, Florida
10 September 2000

The writer apparently gave this movie a lot of thought - he had me defintely believing that this man was the second coming of Christ the part of John Harrington was caring and well carried out. I would like to see more of this writer's work. We see so many movies that have no thought or meaning to them - this was a pleasant change - it actually told a story.

Clear and to the point.

Author: irisrainbo from Commack, New York
3 September 2000

This is a suspenseful and emotional film. It is well thought out and directed with imagination. It keeps the viewer's interest and builds on it till the very end. Henny Youngman's last cameo appearance adds a bit of levity. Well done and well worth seeing.

Excellent religious drama!

Author: anonymous
10 June 1999

This story of the relationship between a psychiatrist, whose daughter has a deadly sickness, and a mad black man, who thinks that he is Jesus the Savior, turns into a question about the sense of life. All the time, until the end of the film, there remains the doubt if the black man is really Jesus or not. The film ends with a beautiful and unexpected scene. Worth a view!