IMDb > "The Raggy Dolls" (1986) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"The Raggy Dolls" More at IMDbPro »

Great...

Author: Stuart from Melbourne, Australia
29 April 2003

I grew up watching the Raggy Dolls in England, and it's one of those feel good cartoons that have a lasting effect on you. I still hum the theme song these days. The cartoon had a good morale, as that was you don't have to be perfect to succeed. These raggy dolls, which were thrown in a reject bin and came to life, proved this. Great for kids.

Best Kids show of the 1980's!

Author: luckystar1982 from Dorset, England
9 December 2004

The Raggy Dolls was the best kids show of the 1980's, I grew up watching the show and my parents bought me the dolls when they where released.

My favourite character was Lucy (the sweet one who kept falling apart at the seams) I think every child could relate to one of the characters because they where all so different and unique.

Lucy and Princess shaped my life as a child! It sounds silly now but when your little your life can revolve around certain things. And they had such a big role in my life and made me so happy as a child.

If only they would release the raggy dolls on DVD!! like that have so many other cartoon series' from the 1980's! If there is anyone out there listening.. We gotta see the raggy dolls on DVD it was massive when it was on TV. I think it would be just as popular on DVD.

Raggy dolls, rules my world

Author: Don Kydick from Upper Ramsbottom
19 August 2006

Growing up 15 years ago the raggy dolls was a shining beacon through the long six weeks holidays that arrived and left in what seemed like a heartbeat. Sad sack was a personal favorite of mine, his slow and dopey voice always tugged at my emotions. the mad cap adventures that they used to get involved in every week. It was a golden age of television. any 20 year old will agree, with programs such as fraggle rock, round the twist, thunder cats, superted and of course the poddington peas. gone are these days now and children's television is in a poor state from what it used to be. I personally feel that a TV channel should be dedicated to these classics that all the now grown ups can enjoy at work. maybe time it for us all to leave early on a Friday afternoon and watch it down the pub and enjoy the magical six week holiday feeling that one last time. as i know each and everyone of us misses the long hot and fun summers

It's back on TV!

Author: Liquid-Snake from England
28 November 2003

I remember this cartoon from about 15 years ago when I was 4 yrs old. Imagine my surprise when I saw it on a DVB channel called POP. It was just like going back to the good old days of Rainbow, The Family Ness and other great kids shows.