IMDb > "The Twisted Tales of Felix the Cat" (1995) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Too Funny

Author: Skywalker02
5 October 2001

This is one of these over-looked animated gems. this show was nothing like ever other brainless hunk of junk version of Felix. This show was totally hilarious. The comedy was intelligent enough to be appreciated by adults. Nuff said.

A stroke of insanity

Author: xxlittlekittenxx from United States
12 June 2003

I LOVED this show when it was on. This is the REAL Felix! The '60s series is cute, but this one is the perfect homage to the old silent cartoons. The original Felix was crazy, and he should always be that way.

Why, oh why didn't this last longer? My guess is that it was a little much for the average viewer. Another reason could be that this was one of the most expensive cartoons ever made by Film Roman. But nonetheless, it was a fantastic series.

Great!

Author: Ivan Ravenous (IvanRavenous@hotmail.com) from California
27 June 2001

"Twisted Tales of Felix the Cat" was a great cartoon series. It had great animation, truly bizarre characters and situations, and a lot of laughs. Unfortunately it went downhill after the first season or two, especially since they changed Felix's voice. But, the first season or two are great and highly recommended!

The Twisted Adventures of Felix the Cat

Author: Jackson Booth-Millard from United Kingdom
10 June 2005

When I was a kid I didn't watch The Twisted Adventures of Felix the Cat that often, but when I did it was quite funny. Basically they took the popular comic book cat Felix (also from the 30s) and placed him in a weird and wonderful world with magic (I think) and twisted stuff. There were weird creatures an places in this world. But I think it was Felix himself that was the twisted part sometimes. He always used to take off his tail and use it for whatever purpose he wanted, e.g. walking stick was most popular. To be honest I can only remember this for the theme tune and Felix the Cat using his tail. The original cartoon, made in the 1920s and 30s was mentioned as number 89 on The 100 Greatest Cartoons. When I was a kid of course, quite good!