IMDb > "The Puzzle Place" (1994) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"The Puzzle Place" More at IMDbPro »

The Puzzle Place Kicks Gluteus Maximus!

Author: Aviva-3 from Zoloft Land
28 September 2000

... If you don't believe me, just ask the concerned public. Why was this show cancelled? It was pure genius ... whoever created such a masterpiece should be knighted -- no! Sainted! "The Puzzle Place" could have been used in elementary schools to explain good morals and manners to children just verging on the kindergarten age.

Every episode contained an incessant reel of socialized brainwash ... made lacy and inviting with promises of singing and dancing puppets and their strangely human relatives. ... And I always had a crush on Skye.

Where'd this show go?

Author: tickletickle from United States
23 July 2005

I suddenly remembered this show out of nowhere a few nights ago, there was a thunderstorm that made me think of one of the episodes. When somebody (I think Kiki) was afraid of the storm. Where'd it go?! There is virtually nothing on this show anywhere. :( It was a good show, I watched it all the time when I was like 10 or 11.

I checked the PBS website, it says to check back for future updates! What future? The show doesn't even air anymore. Netflix doesn't have it either. I'm really sad about the whole thing.

It's a really great show though, very educational. Entertaining as well. The characters genuinely reflect a person's emotions. They handled things as realistically as possible, or so I thought. Most kids shows come at things too unrealistically, assuming that people will always react "the right way". This teaches kids how to interact with each other and learn to solve their own problems.

Great show...please bring it back!

Author: ronniesmith from United States
8 February 2007

My daughter, who is almost 13, and I were discussing shows that she watched and enjoyed as a toddler today. Puzzle Place was at the top of our favorite list. We both remember fondly watching the series on PBS. We loved it! Each show was a lesson in multi-cultural education and friendship. The series was full of songs, games and crafts from around the world. The format was fun, but not "corny". We had a "Puzzle Place" play-set and a stuffed Sizzle and Nuzzle, providing hours of fun for my daughter and I. Anyone from PBS or other children's programming network, please bring this series back for all to enjoy and to learn the all important children's lessons of sharing and caring for each other.