IMDb > Scary Movie (2000) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
Scary Movie

Scary Movie More at IMDbPro »

Page 8 of 89: [Prev][3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [Next]

This is the funniest parody movie ever!!!

Author: joey (Nooose99) from London, England
7 July 2001

Sick, disgusting, vulgar, a lot of penises and i love it!!! What a funny movie! Every scene has at least one hilarious joke and sticks to the parody and plot unlike its sequel. If you want to see a classic parody about terror movies which includes humor of all types see this one!

an ok movie with some funny moments

Author: defww from miami
6 July 2001

I've seen scary movie 2 and it has nothing that scary movie 1 has. The acting was great the plot was strong the comedy mostly was for the weak humor minds and don't know what funny is. I felt like I was watching wrongfully accused 2 they took parts from horror movies and tryed to make a joke out of it which failed if you know what humor is. Im not saying this is a bad movie its a movie that has its moments but lacks most of the funny stuff. So if you laugh at every joke there is you might like this but if not you still should see it for some funny stuff.

As for scary movie 2 please save your money im begging you the whole movie is garbage the only funny part was when the movie was over I couldn't stop laughing how can a movie have such a bad taste toward comedy, they finished this sequal so fast they put so much garbage in it which was the 1st grade kind of humor. dont watch it you've been warned.

A SCARE FEAST OF LAUGHS!

Author: quentin_2006 (quentin_2006@yahoo.com) from CLEVELAND, OH.
6 July 2001

I have to admit that The Wayans Brothers and everybody else did their thing on "Scary Movie". This is the spoof I have seen ever since "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka" and "Naked Gun" movies. It is funny from beginning to the end. And I liked it was funny but raunchy at the same time. I really liked when they were making fun of the "Scream" movies, "The Matrix", "Blair Witch Project", and others. And the killer was very hilarious in every part he was in whether he was killing people or not. Like I said before this movie has a scare feast of laughs.

Terrible

Author: Robert Moran from Ireland
4 July 2001

Scary Movie is a horrible and disgusting comedy which didn't make me laugh once when I saw it. How this trash gets made I'll never know. It has bad actors, bad jokes and every scene is an unfunny spoof of a good horror movie. I cannot beleive that a second one is actually being made - ridiculous!

THE BEST MOVIE IS HERE SCARY MOVIE ROCKS

Author: lee_dude7 (lee_dude7@hotmail.com) from Havelock, New Zealand
4 July 2001

This movie is awesome and why wouldn't it be i mean it has those hillarious brothers Sean & Marlin Waynes they are so funny i swear you will laugh you head off this movie make fun of all the popular scary movies from scream 1 & 2, i know what you did last summer, hannibal, there's something about Mary, Blair witch, american pie matrix and loads loads more trust me......put aside all that and you have the best movie ever created the local popular teens accidently run over a foot and they are haunted throw the next year living in shame horror and laughter they all made a pack to not tell anyone but when this stoner/killer apparently comes back all hell breaks lose these teens are killed off 1 by 1 and only one person can help them...is it the sick counciller Miss Man or could it be Principal Sgiggman or maybe the retard Doofy if you want to find out hire this movie today..........cant wait for the sequal ..10/10

A Great Movie

Author: mdewitt from Des Moines
30 June 2001

Ok people, time to start looking to deep into this movie and laugh at it for what it is worth. What is funny about this movie, everything! I find it so unbelievable that HBO can run great shows like The Sopranos, Sex and the City, and Six Feet Under, and people can't stop praising them, in which, they should be praised, because they are good; and then material in this movie offends them? I haven't seen anything in this movie that I hadn't seen in Sex in the City that was offensive, but yet that show is a masterpiece by everyones standards. But when a movie makes fun of other movies and throws in sexual humor, that's just appalling to them. It's just a movie people, it is taking cliches, stereotypes, and making them funny! If you were embarrassed to sit among other people in a movie theater to watch this movie, you need to ask yourself are you taking life for what it's worth? This type of movie is what makes life funny, because we are able to make fun of ourselves and realize not everybody acts like this!! People lighten up!!!! 8/10

Year's best comedy!

Author: CharmedGuy from Tallinn, Estonia
29 June 2001

So,i saw this movie like two months ago and i have to say,that i laughed my ass off!! :) First of all,the scene with Carmen Electra was just the beginning,but when the movie started to roll,i was red because of all the laughing! People,please watch this awesome movie,k? 5 points out of 5

The funniest movie ever made.

Author: videofreak2002 from Walbridge, Ohio
29 June 2001

I think "Scary Movie" is the best comedy movie ever made of all time. This movie made me laugh from beginning till the end. I love it because the Wayans brothers. They made a really funny movie. It was better than "Don't Be A Menace..." I would definitely recommend this movie that enjoys a good laugh.

A+ ******stars(out of ******) 100/100

The funniest movie ever made.

Author: videofreak2002 (videofreak2002@aol.com)
28 June 2001

I went to see this movie the next day after it opened in theaters because I thought it was going to be good. During the movie, I laughed so hard I almost couldn't breathe. This movie made me laugh from beginning till the end. This was the funniest movie ever made. I loved it because the Wayans brothers did a good job writing a parody of "Scream." They made another movie a few years ago called "Don't Be A Menace...", which was funny. "Scary Movie" was their best and funniest. After the end, I knew their was gonna be a sequel. After I saw the previews of the sequel, it became on my #1 list of movies to see in theatres.

(out of 100) 1 million A+

Michigan

Author: pikespeak from Michigan
27 June 2001

Good Film. Disgusting, crude, rude and abrupt; it's one of the most funniest movies I've seen to date. From the 1st film, the sequel will be most promising as this franchise become one of the most profitable comedy film franchises in a while. Good flick. ***1/2 out of ****