IMDb > Ozzy Osbourne: Live & Loud (1993) (V) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Ozzy Osbourne: Live & Loud (V) More at IMDbPro »

Great concert!

Author: Matt..377 from United States
26 December 2001

Ozzy performs some of his best songs during his alleged "last ever" tour. The original members of Black Sabbath even make an appearance to play "Black Sabbath" and "Changes" at the culmination of the show. Intertwined is hotel footage of Ozzy, swearing at the bellboy, reading the newspaper, etc.

Avoid This Movie At All Costs!!!!

Author: Kevbo-7 from London, England
8 June 2003

This concert film is a total waste of money. It's not even a concert! It's just clips of about 100 Ozzy concerts mixed together to create a piece of junk. Most of the movie is seeing drunk fans and Ozzy's outfit change in every scene he's in (due to a mixture of concert footage). Technically were not seeing Ozzy actually performing the songs. It would also be cool if we got to see the band members like Zakk Wylde for more than a half second at a time. At one point in the movie we see color swirls and the drummers foot and closeup of his face flashing in the same shot. The whole movie made me sick to my stomach. I give it 2 stars because the sound and songs are excellent but if I wanted the sound I would have bought the C.D. Terrible. Rent or buy Ozzy: Live At Budokan if you want a full live Ozzy concert experience.