IMDb > Black Widow Escort (1998) (V) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Black Widow Escort (V) More at IMDbPro »

Good, if...

Author: mitt-3 from Columbus
2 June 2000

This movie was kind of a ripoff. It takes scenes from Shauna's and Landon's other movies and does a flashback movie. Scenes from Over the Wire, and the first Escort are in this. They are lifted straight from those movies. Don't get me wrong, they're nice, sexy, hot scenes with those two, but I already saw them and wanted to see new. If you have never seen Over the Wire, and The Escort, then see Black Widow Escort. It will show you all the good parts from those two movies.

Recommended if you haven't seen the previous "Escort" movies.

Author: insomniac_rod from Noctropolis
22 December 2006

You will have a great time with "Black Widow Escort" if you haven't seen the previous "Escort" flicks and the steamy "Over The Wire".

Fans of Shauna O'Brien will mostly like this one because it's more of a compilation of her best sex scenes in the fore-mentioned movies.

If you have seen most of her movies, you will feel cheated by this movie because it does not offers anything new.

I had the chance to watch it on late cable and I must admit that it was great to see again some sexy scenes featuring Shauna and company.

So my advice would be : Don't look for this movie because you've seen it all before. Watch it only if it airs on cable.