Detroit Rock City (1999)
- A longer scene in the car when Lin Shaye and Sam Huntington are driving to St. Bernards Academy.
- Longer scene on the highway which Natasha Lyonne and her clan is introduced. It runs about 3-5 minutes longer.
- A longer scene of the opening to which the four boys are singing "Rock N Roll All Nite"
- Longer confessional scene with Melanie Lynski and Sam Huntington.
- Longer scene with "Elvis", the custodian.
- Longer scene with Shannon Tweed and Edward Furlong.
- At least four alternate takes of the final concert scene.