One of my favorite shows!

Author: (robocoptng986127@aol.com) from U.S.A
28 June 2002

This is the only original show that's still on ABC Saturday Mornings. All the other originals like Bugs Bunny & Tweety are gone. I've liked this show ever since I was little. It came out around when I was 5. I like the one where Pooh, Piglet and Tigger go camping and are terrorized by Heffalumps after Tigger uses their house for firewood. Another good one is the one where Pooh thinks Rabbit is moving away so he tries to get him some honey, and the one where everyone thinks Eeyore is miserable (so what else is new?) and they try to cheer him up. The ending to "Fish Out of Water" when Rabbit swam away with the other trouts yelling "I'm a fish!"; Gopher is here also. He isn't an original A.A. Milne character but he's okay. What annoys me about him is his continous sarcastic tones which begin with a "heh heh heh". Gopher is also as "friendly" as Rabbit. I also like the one where Christopher Robin is watching his neighbor's dog and Pooh, Piglet and Tigger "help" him, or the one where they stay up late, attempt to order a pizza and go chasing after imaginary monsters. I've got tons of other favorites but I couldn't possibly describe them all now. Yup, despite the fact that Rabbit believed he was superior to everyone else and Tigger loved to pick on Piglet, this show is fabulous entertainment and Steve Nelson and Thom Sharp, I tip my hat to your fabulous music. You'll notice that two cast members from the Pooh cartoons of the '60s and '70s are here. John Fiedler as Piglet and Paul Winchell as Tigger. Probably tried to get Sterling Holloway also but Jim Cummings is a fine sound alike! Jim Cummings is quite popular with Disney cartoons. He does Chip'n Dale Rescue Rangers, DuckTales, he's also the announcer for TBS and several car commercials and movie previews! Winchell left so Cummings is now officially Tigger. Paul Winchell will turn 80 this December! There's a new Pooh show out now called Book of Pooh that doesn't even hold a candle to this! Well that's all for now, or as Tigger always says, "TTFN: TaTa for Now!"

The Best Cartoon Series Disney ever made!!!!

Author: tmntpika1988
28 September 2000

This cartoon show is a wonderful made show. It features the mis-adventures of AA Milne's lovable hunny of a bear. Everyone is there: Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Piglet, Rabbit, Owl, Roo, and, of course, Christopher Robin. All the episodes are great. ABC should not have stopped airing new episodes of this cartoon. It left the air during the 1992-1993 season, but it returned in 1997 as part of ABC's "Disney's One Saturday Morning" lineup.

Excellent

Author: Lho3323370 from United States, California
27 July 2001

My neighbor Crystal loves Winnie The Pooh so I figured she liked this cartoon. Tigger is always bouncy. Rabbit is always trying to take the bounce out of Tigger. Roo and Tigger are always bouncy. Pooh is a good detective. Christopher Robin even sleeps with Pooh and Tigger at night. Christopher Robin and Pooh Are Best Friends.

Wonderful!!!

Author: ajnrules from Not in Kansas, although I wish I was.
26 March 2001

I'm 16 years old, and I enjoy this show as much as I do now as I did over 10 years ago. As a toddler, my family recorded episodes of this show. I loved watching it then. After that, for about 9 years, I kind of forgot about it, but when my youngest sister reached toddler age, my parents took out the old tapes of this, and boom! I was hooked again.

Another reason I enjoy this show so much is because it helped me go through some of the more turbulent times in my life. You can say the witty dialogue and such helped calm me down.

Not only is it entertaining, but it also teaches kids important lessons on life with classic yet flawed characters. For example, Piglet is very intelligent and possesses a kind heart, yet he is paranoid and cowardly. His friend Pooh is a bit braver and almost as nice, yet he's a little...empty in the head. And the list goes on.

This is a great show that helps young kids, and even older ones get through life.

"Gotta get up, gotta get going..."

Author: Seth Nelson from (Near) D/FW Airport, Texas, USA
29 August 2006

"...I'm gonna see a friend of mine..."

Oh. Sorry. I love those songs! Now, Disney's 1988 cartoon series "The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" was based on the 1977 film with a similar name. Here, Pooh and Friends finally have a series of their own. This is probably the friendliest of all the Disney TV cartoons, and all the episodes are just right for all ages!!!!!

This ran on ABC and Disney Channel for several years (and Disney Channel, though it's now STUPID, still shows this at 4:30 A.M.!!!!!) and it reran over and over and... Anyhow, I was lucky enough to see this play very early in the morning on Disney, as I just mentioned. Just so you know because this, Buzz Lightyear, and Timon and Pumbaa (played at near noon) are the only GOOD things that you will ever see on Disney as of now.

"Winnie the Pooh" is a favorite for all ages. I highly agree!!!!!

Great Show For Children!

Author: General_G from United States
9 September 2005

I have all of The New Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh episodes on VHS tape. They are very good for children of all ages. Its also a nice show to watch with your kids if your an adult with kids because even as an adult who had even grown up with Winnie the Pooh it still entertains you. I love the stories. There like any other sitcom. You can try to figure out whats going to happen to Piglet or something. There not like those new garbage Nickalodean cartoons like Spongebob or Jimmy Neutron, they are entertaining. I also like the background music they have for the show. I don't know what it is, I just like it. My favorite character is Rabbit. His relationship with Tigger reminds me of Ralph's relationship with Norton on The Honeymooners. Very goofy and you just want to see that scene where Rabbit gets mad at Tigger. This the best of Winnie and the whole gang. Buy the tapes for your kids.

Definitely my favorite show as a kid... and one of my favorites to this day!

Author: Katie P from United States
17 July 2011

I am 20 years old and if this show came to DVD, I'd buy it in an instant! This show is perfect for all ages. It has adorable songs, short episodes for the child with a short attention span (like me), and some very witty writing. As a matter of fact, more effort was put into this wonderful and underrated classic than in most kids' shows today, I think. And that effort shows. It NEVER resorts to crude humor or stupid, intelligence insulting dialog. It does, however, get pretty weird a few times, but even those episodes remain to be adorable and a lot of fun. I recommend that you switch off Cartoon Network and show your kids this. It's more enjoyable, more cleverly written, and I daresay you'll have a good time watching it. And I bet the animals at the Hundred Acre Woods will have a thing to teach you about sitting back and enjoying the little things in life, like friendship and a good snack.

And Disney, if you're reading this, please release this wonderful show on DVD. I can guarantee that a lot of people will buy it, me included!!!

How I miss my childhood

Author: TheLittleSongbird from United Kingdom
22 January 2010

This show was amazing! Like everyone has said already, this was also part of my childhood. Back in the '90s where good quality shows and animated films were being made. How I miss those times. I seriously hate how overlooked The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh is, it is miles better than pretty much every show airing now on Saturday mornings. Where are shows like this, Darkwing Duck, Talespin and Peter Pan and the Pirates? Bring these shows back, and give them the praise they deserve. I also grew up with The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, that was immensely charming and delightful, and one of the better Disney films of the '70s. As I've said, I loved this show, and after revisiting it on my old videos, I still do. The animation is fantastic, the theme tune is great, the voices especially Paul Winchell as Tigger are perfect and the stories are fun. Plus the humour is very well done(the Paw and Order episode is still absolutely hilarious), Tigger and Pooh getting the best of it, and there are some really touching moments like Piglet wanting to be taller, Piglet's loneliness in running away as a consequence after it doesn't work out made me cry when I was little. Not to mention some scary ones such as the whole under-the-bed episode. All in all, very overlooked and a firm childhood favourite. To be enjoyed for years to come, and kids will absolutely love it! 10/10 Bethany Cox

The "New" Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Author: stinkyuu from United States
28 May 2007

One of my childhood favorites this is definitely one of the best cartoons out there for young kids. To bad they show it on so early though. This is one of those cartoons I don't mind watching with my little brother, sometimes, I admit, I like to watch the show, I'm not obsessed though. But it's sooo CUTE! Everything on this show is well-made the episodes are very unique and original, they don't start shouting at you to say jump *cough*dora*cough, and all the characters are lovable, even rabbit. This show is definitely worth your kids time, and most of them have very good morals to teach young ones. I wish there were More kid shows like this. (Obviously this isn't the "new" adventures sine there like almost 20 years old!).

wonderful

Author: jaemiewaters from United States
25 June 2012

it is a wonderful series of shows if you are looking for a good TV show than this is the movie for you than i hope you enjoy this movie everyone you need to watch this you will be blown away after you watch this it rocks i never saw a show like this before in my whole life it is a must watch show for sure you and your kids will enjoy this wonderful kid show it is a show that you can not miss that is how good it is i never saw a show like this before in my whole life it is a must see show you have to see this wonderful show for all ages it is just not for little kids it is for everyone of all ages to enjoy if you are looking for a great kid show than this is for you than it rocks i think you will enjoy this wonderful sow i know if you like Disney than you will enjoy this hit TV show for all ages you need to watch this show you want be sorry it is a must watch sow you will laugh the whole way through that is how funny this show is i think you will enjoy this wonderful show i love this show and i hope you enjoy it to