Resident Evil 2 (1998 Video Game)
- Robert Kendo, the gun shop owner, had a much higher voice than he did in the final version.
- After leaving the gun shop through the back, you were able to get to the police station directly from that alleyway. In the final version, an ambulance is blocking the way, forcing you to take a detour through the basketball court, through another alleyway, and through a bus.
- Marvin Branagh, the wounded officer, was not in the Demo.
- The first floor of the police station (except for the main hall and the first office) had different music. The second floor music also different.
- The demo version has the the S.T.A.R.S office music (from the final version) playing on the second floor instead of what we hear in the final. Ada's appearance closes the demo version of Resident Evil 2 in the S.T.A.R.S. office. In the final, she appears in the garage.