Help, I've ended up in cinema hell! What a completely stupid film this is. Really nothing is good about it.
Let's spit it out:
1) The story is incredibly far-fetched: an anti-EU terrorist group is chasing a bunch of guys who drive around Western Europe carrying a delivery of see-through bags full of xtc pills. And the worst thing is: they are serious about it!
2) The level of acting should put great shame on all faces involved.
3) Some money-eyed guy decided to let every one talk English so that the international market would catch on. Ugliest advertising ever! The French and Dutch native tongues talking smart make all but sense and the result is laughable.
4) The soundtrack is totally misplaced and ill-chosen.
5) The camera, edit and effects work is supposed to be of some post noir road movie kind of style, but is hardly worth some thing and not meant to accompany this story (read: anti- story).
6) Hidde Maas. The hero of Wildschut never fails to convince. A true actor. Usually I would give an extra point just for the sake of him being around. But no, sorry, not this time, I would just not forgive my self...
1 of 6 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?