IMDb > "Will & Grace" (1998) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"Will & Grace"
user reviewsexternal reviewsawardsuser ratingsmessage board

"Will & Grace" More at IMDbPro »

Page 7 of 19: [Prev][2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [Next]

Will And Grace i love it!

Author: RUKIA19
5 September 2002

Will And Grace is about two flatmates who seem to be perfect for each other but the only problem is that Will is gay and Grace isn't. So you get to see how they do when there having trouble finding dates.I also think Jack and Karen definitely steal the crown for being the funniest trio coz i think they are an excellent trio with their knockout gags and jokes towards Will And Grace.This series should get more praise as i think it's a fantastic feelgood comedy that will get you in to fits of laughter and i guarantee you it's a comedy sitcom thats not to be missed.

FINE - NO NEED TO WHINE

Author: Jonah (SixofSwords) from Cork, Ireland
5 August 2002

Like a fine wine, "Will & Grace" gets better with age, unlike most sitcoms, which start off sparkling and then go downhill. "Frasier" for example which went from strength to strength for years, but is now a very so-so boring comedy, with hardly any laughs. "Friends", too, along with its cast is long past its sell-by date.

Hopefully "Will & Grace" will continue shining for a few more years yet...

Just Jack. Just Brilliant.

Author: OtakuFreak from England
12 July 2002

Will & Grace is an amazing situation comedy concerning a couple in New York, one Gay (Eric McCormac) and one Straight (Debra Messing), and the situations that befall both them and their friends (Megan Mullally and the brilliant Sean Hayes). The wittiness of Friends combines with the intelligence of Frasier to give you thirty minutes of brilliant script, hilarious story lines, and characters that you both cheer and sympathise for in equal measure. Excellent 5/5

From Whoa 2 Wow

Author: Jonah (SixofSwords) from Cork, Ireland
16 June 2002

What started out as a somewhat charming but deeply troubled and far too obvious sitcom, has come along way, and is now possibly one of the best American sitcoms around to date, right up there (who would have thought it) with "Frasier", including stealing it's slot!

A really funny and genuinely charming show, which always brings a smile to my face.

Incredible, one of my favorite comedies ever.

Author: Bgb217 from NY
11 March 2002

Will and Grace is simply, in my opinion, one of the funniest shows ever. It never fails to crack me up, but while some episodes don't crack me up as much as others, it never fails. For me W&G is the show I can count on.

Eric McCormack is just great as Will, the more masculine lawyer who happens to be gay, who's always funny. Debra Messing is just down right perfect & hysterical as Grace Adler the interior decorator, and I agree totally with the one comment about how if there ever was another Lucille Ball, Debra Messing's her. She's just perfect in every aspect of the show, she masters the comedy with her expressions and everything she does, her body humor, and her lines are just hysterical. And she can do the serious parts wonderfully as well. Her and Will together are just plain rolling on the floor hysterical. And Sean Hayes' character Jack is so funny too, especially along with the always no-words-can-really-describe-how-funny (that goes for all the actors/characters on this show, as well as the show itself) Megan Mullally as Karen, who never, ever fails to crack me up multiple times during the episodes.

All in all Will and Grace as as brilliantly perfect cast, and amazing writing, comic genuises, and is just plain funny. But then again it's not a show for people who aren't really comfortable with their sexuality. All around perfect, if you want to laugh watch Will and Grace.

Funny,great,must see

Author: Angel_Phoenix from Wasserburg, Germany
24 February 2002

A gay and a woman living together in one flat and moreover helping each other in any situation while behaving like an old married couple! That`s good stuff and does not only make you laugh, but gets you into the story with a twinkle in the eye. You can`t describe it; so watch it!

In A Word: Hilarious

Author: Danny
11 January 2002

I don't see how you can't like this show. It's unbelievably funny while, at the same time, broadening a not-talked-about issue. Jesus people get a grip, that's some peoples' way of life, why do you care? Beyond that, it's the funniest show on TV. Karen and Jack are the best (while Will and Grace give exemplary performances). This show should run forever and all four main characters should win their Golden Globe nominations.

The Best Show Ever!

Author: Holl-Doll from california
21 December 2001

This show is an excellent show! My best friend is bisexual, and we didn't exactly know how to deal with his sexuality. We started to watch this show and model ourselves after Will and Grace. Eventually it became Jack and Karen! This show isn't what it may seem to be. It's truly a great show and a good way to help someone with a friend or relative being gay. The cast gives off a great performance. An honorable show in Hollywood that isn't afraid to have a different plot to it. The fact that Will and Grace were actually engaged before they became best friends, is in my opinion, an awesome way to show that yes you can still be friends after love. They can sleep in the same bed together, because neither one of them has any desire for each other. They both love each other like a best friend should. Everyone needs a best friend, I'm so glad that I have found mine.

I'll watch it but only because it's on Thursday night.

Author: (llihilloh)
26 November 2000

I have seen Will and Grace probably ten times since it has been on the air. It's not something that I would consider amazingly funny, but I don't hate it. I think it is safe to say that I only watch it because it is in the middle of Friends and ER.

Every time that I have seen this show, I have cracked up. It is really funny and the characters are really comical. Even though I think that Will and Grace deserves its awards and its time slot during "must see TV", I think it's a tad overrated.

I can't say that I heard about the stars of the show before they came together on this project. Debra Messing provides a very laughable part. Laughable because her character and lines are entertaining, but also because she seems a little on the high-wired side sometimes. Maybe that's not the right word to describe her, but lets just say that Grace can be a little annoying. Eric McCormack is a terrific actor and plays the part of a quirky gay man very well. Megan Mullally is enjoying to watch because of her hysterical lines (thanks to the writers), but I really don't think that she deserved her Emmy that she recently won for her portrayal of Karen. Sean Hayes is down right goofy/very entertaining/underrated. For the effort he puts into Jack, I think he deserves more credit than what he gets. Sean definitely stands out the most in this cast ensemble.

The set-up and history of Will and Grace is very unique. Think about it. There aren't too many shows that show two gay men, with one living with a straight woman. I just like the background and overview of it. Period.

While this show continues to keep audiences laughing, I will only watch it since it is on the most popular night of the week for television. Hate to say it, but if it were on another night, I wouldn't go out of my way to catch it. Overall, it's one of the funnier shows on TV.

The dreadful new opening

Author: act1966 from Toronto, Canada
27 October 2000

Who created the new opening? I thought it was a joke when I first saw it. Is this supposed to be parody of the "Sex in the City" ads? What is that all about?!? That tableau of the four of them has to go!! It looks ridiculous!! If the creators feel they need a cast representation during opening credits, they'd be smart to follow the likes of "Everybody Loves Raymond" and at least attempt to entertain the audience. Otherwise, go back to faceless credits. God, there's only four principals! Did the show producers think the audiences were confused?!?