Any Given Sunday (1999)
- Some locker room footage during halftime of the first game.
- A voiceover phone call between Cindy and Christina following the first game is re-cut.
- Tony's drunken barroom speech about giving everything for his players, prominently featured in the trailer, is entirely removed.
- The second game is re-cut.
- Game 3 begins with a Kid Rock song in the theatrical version. The DVD opens game 3 with a Black Sabbath song, and the game is heavily edited, with much of the football action rearranged or cut entirely.
- A beach football game between the players and bikini-clad beauties is trimmed.
- A brief bit in which Rooney antagonizes Willie during practice is cut.
- The final game is slightly re-edited, with a new scene of a player losing an eye added, as well as more footage of Caps's comeback montage, but other plays are cut in slightly different ways.