IMDb > Time Chasers (1994) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
Time Chasers

Time Chasers More at IMDbPro »

Page 7 of 9: [Prev][2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [Next]

Great entertainment, I can't get enough of this kick-ass movie!!!

Author: andrewmgannon from United States
15 June 2005

This is truly one of the modern marvels or the world, a man made catastrophe. It amazes me every time I watch this movie how awful it can be, while at the same time being so entertaining. While I believe this to be possibly the worst film of all time, I can honestly say that I enjoy every minute of it. It's one of those films that doesn't require "precision" or "high quality" in order to succeed in what it set out to do, what all film is essentially meant for: Entertainment. If you are a film buff, or love films, or even have a moderate appreciation for film in general, this movie is a must watch. I guarantee an increased appreciation for the cinema and the idea that all entertainment does not need to be deemed "good". Loved It!

It was bad, that's all there is to know...

Author: fadglw from United States
15 June 2005

This movie was horrible. I don't believe that I have ever see a worse movie. A time machine... hello? Back to the future RIPOFF!!!! I was appalled at the lack of imagination n the creation of this movie, The man who made this movie had no idea what was going on. Besides being an hour of boredom, the theme was out done, and the whole concept sucked. They play the whole thing up like it is this great movie and it isn't. I couldn't believe that I sat down and wasted the 60 or so minutes of my life with this piece of VHS feces. It was worse than bad, it was just horrible. It was the worst movie EVER...EVER!!!!! I don't believe that I've seen a worse movie. It has to be at the bottom of the list. I don't think there is a movie that I have viewed that has been worse than this. It was really, really, bad. I'm telling you...watch it and you'll see.

can;t decide between "Nick..Nick... Nicknicknicknicknicknick" and "Man, that was goood chicken head"

Author: mander1021 (mander1021@yahoo.com) from Oneonta, NY
25 September 2004

This is absolutely my FAVORITE MiSTed movie of all time. Yes, it is cheesy. Yes, the plot trips all over itself and can't get out of its own way. But for a 20-year-old kid to make this on weekends, and post-production three years alter, it's not too bad, How many of us can say we raised 150k to make a movie at 20? I don't even remember what I was doing at 20. There might be some, uh, pictures floating around somewhere, but certainly not a movie.

Anyway, the reason I wanted to post this is because I want the whole world to know that I LOVE NICK MILLER. I also love Matthew Bruch, but I don't know too much about *him*. I'm already married, but I would divorce my husband in a red-hot minute for a shot at Nicknicknicknicknick. It's because Nick looks *exactly* like my first boyfriend from 1984. I'm still not over him, the jerk broke my heart, and Nick is a fine stand-in for me to transfer my feelings to. Blond, blue-eyed, tall, mullet, glasses, big nose and chin, smart......what is NOT to love about a man like that?

If anyone happens to know where I can get ahold of Matt Bruch, just email me. It's up there. /^ I did see a Matt Bruch listed in credits for a Michael Moore film (don't remember which one).

Now if I can only go back in time to make sure I can convince myself to go to Vermont in 1991 when they were filming this. As I remember, I was actually free that summer.

Love you, Nick! ... I mean Matt!

Major heckle fodder!

Author: sweetlooby
13 January 2004

I loved Mystery Science Theater's presentation of this movie, they did some primo heckling! I can't imagine sitting through this movie without that though! :) "Ohh two different plaids? I'm a naked robot and even I know that's a fashion no-no."

"His chin butt is engulfing her!"

Author: iLuvOrlandoBloom from Jersey
15 March 2003

Yeah... I watched this "film" (I use the term loosely) on Mystery Science Theater 3000... Oh... My... God... What an awful movie! The lead character looked like a skinny Drew Carey, and he had a mullet! The movie was made in 94'... Who had a mullet?! And all the music seemed to be from 1983. But, hey, the movie had everything! Love in the grocery store... Mulleteered leading men... Men with chin clefs so big... they put the grand canyon to shame... And lousy computer graphics. The computer shown in the movie looks like it is from 1985. My computer from 1994 was a Mackintosh... and it looked normal. This movie was awful, and is only worth watching on MST3K! In other, perhaps coincidental news, this was the lead actor's only movie.

It's bad.

Author: happyspots from USA
15 March 2003

I'm watching it right now. It is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Right up there with x-rated movies with a "plot." It would be really funny if it weren't trying so hard to be serious. Overused and underdeveloped plot, bad filming, bad sets, bad acting. Perfect for late night TV when you can't sleep, which is why I'm watching it.

I feel dumber for watching this.

Author: KubrickCRM114 from United States
2 November 2002

It's awful to think that somewhere, someone actually wrote this and thought they had a winner on their hands. This entire film is pointless and unbelievably stupid. This takes the term "amateurish" to a level it was never meant to reach, this is pure drivel. Now, the film being as bad as it is, it makes the MST3K version that much better. Watch for yourself, if you dare...

I did not like it myself.

Author: Roby Thomas (JOhnMadden@shit.zzn.com) from Detroit, MI
30 September 2002

I did see this movie on MST3K (RIP!) and i thought that the movie was horrible. But I have to give them credit for 'going back to 1777.' As a movie & cartoon director/producer, i have to give them that credit, so my rating is a 3. I also liked it when Crow (MST3K Robot) said... "In the future, all the kids wear gay pink pants?"

It takes a chin

Author: rufasff from Los Angeles CA
17 July 2002

As the large amount of comments for this rather unpreposing flick would

suggest, this has become an MST3K favorite; and I would mark it the

strongest, most imaginative show of the "Sci-Fi Channel" era.

And I know, because I taped it and watched the show repeatedly over recent years. So, I've developed a certain soft spot for Nick, J.K. Robertson, and the whole "Time Chasers" gang. Sure, it doesn't

have the most charasmatic stars, the best special effects, the funniest

lines; but on the whole it is a sincere effort to entertain that

actually gets a thing or two right. It is certainly an ambitious effort

for guys working on a shoe string.

And no, that is not Lisa Kudrow, though She can be found in some

low budget films.

Starring Lisa Kudrow and Michael Keaton.

Author: Jerry from Iowa.
30 March 2002

Each get a blink of an eye stand in; all though it says that the limo driver was someone else. I believe Keaton didn't use his real name; but it was him. Well to sum up this movie; it stunk. It was bad. I didn't like it.

Well, since this movie was bad; I'd say they need a sequel. Isn't that the thing now a days. If they make a bad movie; a sequel is a must. Time Chasers V2.0 and this time they use an airplane with a Gateway 2000 and 15 CD-Roms. This time they must defeat the evil corporation and J.K. Robertson again with our "heros" Nick and Lisa Miller. They end up in the 50's shooting at each other with hot-rods and they beat the crap outta each other at a 70's Disco and finally the grand finally where they go back in time and help the south win the Civil War.

Never, mind, the first one was horrible enough.

Page 7 of 9: [Prev][2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [Next]