OK I've seen better Playboy videos.

Author: Brian-272 from Oakwood, Virginia USA
19 July 2001

Nothing really special or bad with this video. It's good footage of 1997 Playmate of the Year Victoria Silvstedt with a bonus treat of Shauna Sand. I remember Sand from a "Renegade" episode in fact Shauna later married star Lorenzo Lamas. The Shauna footage is just as good as the Victoria. This video is good, but Playboy has many other videos that are better than this.

# 48 : Victoria Silvstedt

Author: lamegabyte from France
15 February 2015

It's funny to notice that my 2 Victoria (the other is Zdrok #33) are tall, buxom blonds who come from European winter-land and that i'd really appreciate to enjoy their skills being an average and less athletic man. I remember clearly how I met her as she was the 1997 playmate of the year in the Playboy June issue. Maybe i bought it because Carmen Electra was also featured. Anyway, she was worthy of the title because she is really a stunning, natural babe. She remains the only playmate I look for as my preference goes clearly to Penthouse magazine. As Pepsi/Coca, Microsoft/Apple, Star Wars/Star Trek, Marvel/DC, the competition is clear cut and the teasing, not explicit nature of Playboy just bores me. This magazine seems to be lost in its own fantasy (50s student) with look alike babes month after month. They want to offer syrupy sensuality but it's not very liberating and exciting.

This video is just like that. You got a nude Victoria with piano, jazz songs, fairy tales… It's awful, without inspiration and talent ! It's shot like music videos with constant zooming, cut, inclined frame so it's just totally not erotic. Victoria's interview is flat and i find it inappropriate to offer a nude segment with her sister. So it's totally Playboy after all : babes are sweet candy and i don't agree. Luckily, as an European, Victoria came back to the old continent and even if her career is forgettable, she succeeded to be a real fantasy girl for all of us !