Every member of Hamburg's Air Rescue Team - emergency doctor, pilot, mechanic and medics - has nerves of steel and is ready for action within seconds, whenever there are serious casualties to be rescued in and around Hamburg.
On Tuesday, Dec. 1, at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT, IMDb Asks brings you a livestream Q&A and online chat with Lisa Edelstein. Tune in to Amazon.com/LisaEdelstein to participate in the live conversation and even ask a question yourself. Plus, catch up with Christina Ricci, star of new Amazon pilot "Z." The livestream is best viewed on laptops, desktops, and tablets.
"The Air Rescue Team" is a perfectly practised team. They have nerves of steel and are ready for action within seconds when-ever there are serious casualties in Hamburg who need to be rescued. They operate around the clock and are wide awake upon command, since a moment of inattentiveness can cost human lives. The emergency doctor, the pilot, the on-board mechanic, and the paramedic have committed themselves to the motto "search and rescue". Of course, the four partners and friends also have personal challenges to meet. They are all relieved to discover that they can remain what they are: "The Air Rescue Team". Written by
When this series ran on GermanTV here in the US, both my husband and I liked it very much because we both loved anything to do with flying. So we found little to criticize. I liked it so much that, after the demise of GermanTV, I bought all 11 seasons of the series on DVD and have been watching most of them several times. I had noticed slight discrepancies in continuity when some things were done or said which were not compatible with events that had happened earlier. As I have no medical knowledge whatsoever, I cannot comment on the medical jargon used (for which I am glad), but in Episode 11 of the 10th season a really ridiculous mistake was made. According to police, rescuers and hospital personnel, a young couple who stayed overnight in their car was said to suffer from carbon dioxide poisoning. Carbon dioxide (CO2) is found in carbonated soft drinks as well as in beer, champagne and other alcoholic beverages. It is not poisonous. The toxic gas is carbon monoxide (CO) which becomes dangerous when an internal combustion engine or a stove is operated in an enclosed space with no ventilation. I find it difficult to imagine that neither the actors nor the staff noticed this mistake.
0 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?