Inspector Gadget (1999)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
|MPAA||Rated PG for whacky violence/action, language and innuendo|
Sex & Nudity
- There Are Plenty Of Kissing In The Movie.
Violence & Gore
- An armored van drives through a wall and a robot from inside it shoots some sort of beam that strikes Brenda's father and kills him (but we only see the beam and not the impact or actual death). When John Brown, after being outfitted with a cybernetic body as a result of his accident, was training with a guru to control his new abilities, he accidentally crushes the guru's testicles.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- We see some champagne at a formal dance, and Gadget brings two glasses over for Brenda and himself. Claw takes one of them, however, and quickly downs it.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A scene where people run in comic terror down a street/alley from the sounds of a monster might be scary to younger kids, but we then see that it's really the evil Gadget just making the sounds/shadows of such a monster.
- There's scenes of a tarantula. Very scary.