Cruel Intentions (1999)
- The first is an extended version of the scene where Sebastian blackmails Greg.
- The second scene is the original version of the scene where Sebastian calls Annette, while he is talking to her. He pauses and talks to two "cheerleaders" who lie on an nearby bed. After Sebastian finished the call , he joins the two cheerleaders. In the theatrical version the two cheerleaders can only be partially seen in a mirror besides Sebastian while he talks with Annette.
- A scene which shows how Cecile seduces Sebastian. She lies in the bathtub and askes him to join her. At first he refuses, but then joins her.
- The original version of the scene where Sebastian tells Kathryn that he has left Annette. After her triumph drink, he demands that she joins him in Bed, she refuses so he hits her. Later they declare war on each other.
- A scene where Annette is jogging in the Woods. Sebastians joins her with a small golf car and asks if he can give her a lift. She refuses and demands that he stays away.
- The last scene is an extended version of the manipulation of Ronald. He tells Kathryn he likes her very much but only as a friend. When Ronald has joined her she tells him that Sebastian thinks he is a stupid n***er. She also tells him that Sebastian has slept with Cecile.
- in one scene Sebastian can be seen leaving the swimming pool just after Annette left it. We learn now that he wasn't wearing a bathing suit
- another scene shows Kathryn getting mad at her housekeeper, Mai-Lee. Mai-Lee accidently hurts Kathryn while doing her toe nails and Kathryn yells at her in Vietnamese
- a third scene is from the end of the movie, when Kathryn and Annette meet each other in the bathroom of Manchester. Only a minor change of dialogue takes place here though
- finally and most interestingly there is the alternate ending scene. Sebastian still gets hit by a car, but not because of saving Annette. He just stops fighting when he sees her standing across the street and gets hit when he crosses it. This scene is probably changed to the version as it appears in the movie because his death is more heroic that way.