Damon (TV Series 1998– ) Poster

(1998– )

3 ReviewsOrdered By: Helpfulness
Very good, a shame it didn't last
Op_Prime25 September 2000
This show made great use of the talents of Damon Wayans and David Alan Grier. It's a real shame this show lasted only one season. They had some great stories and a great assortment of characters. Damon Wayans disguises in this show were pretty hilarious. Too bad it came to an end so quickly.
5 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
The man has got it or rather should have had it
fabfemfatale12 March 2002
What is wrong with the TV viewers and critics of today? Damon was a situation comedy from comedy heaven. I was so excited to learn that he was going to have his own show with such a hilarious cast. Then to see it cancelled. What a shame. I loved Barney Miller in the '70's and this show was to be my Barney Miller of the late '90's. Andrea Martin's display of a not so feminine police captain cracked me up to the point of inner hysteria. I grew up watching SCTV here in Canada and just loved her and the cast. I'm very disappointed with the new show with Damon and the Cosby kids. Bring back David Alan Greirs and Andrea Martin and let a true comedy will begin.
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
I think that Damon is as good as "Friends"
craigsiney10 December 2000
This show is great. It is currently being re-screened on south african tv. Damon is the slickest guy around. His disguises are great. His acting is brilliant. The chemistry between all the characters is beautiful. I love it when you have Damon pathetic brother on screen trying to be as smooth as Damon. "The Wayans Brothers" should also be brought back. The Wayans family rocks. My last thing that I would like to say is: BRING BACK DAMON!
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this