Supernova (I) (2000)
- An alternate opening where Captain Marley gives a philosophical speech about space.
- Vanzant makes an entry to his autodiary.
- Dr. Evers performs an autopsy on a recently died crewmember (a propulsion engineer named "Lucky" Chow Li who drank too much alcohol).
- Captain Marley tells Vanzant to visit Dr. Evers for a medical examination, because he doesn't want to lose another crew member.
- Captain Marley gives Vanzant some advice on how to get the respect of the crew.
- Sweetie tells Vanzant about the computer on Titan 37, whose name is George.
- George gives Vanzant a few background informations about Titan 37.
- Vanzant searches the operational level for fuel.
- Vanzant finds a lifeform in the operations housing. Later he discovers that this lifeform is the real Troy.
- A more violent version of the fighting scene between Karl and Yerzy. Here Karl crushes Yerzys head and his eyes pop out.
- An extended version of the scene where Vanzant enters the ship. When the hatch turns around Karl shoots, but instead of Vanzant he shoots at the already dead Troy (who died before on Titan 37). The hatch turns again and Vanzant comes out.
- When the Observation Dome exploded Karl doesn't die but is only hurt.
- An alternative ending where Karl reenters the ship and tries to destroy the isolation chamber with Vanzant and Evers. But before he can do this he is killed by the effects of the dimension jump. Another change is that Sweetie doesn't tell Evers that she is pregnant. Instead Sweetie tells them that the supernova will not be sufficient to extinguish the combustion created by the alien object. It will extinguish after all available three-dimensional matter has been combusted (the entire universe) and will reach earth within 257 years.