IMDb > Party Plane (1991) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Party Plane More at IMDbPro »

This Plane Crashes Not Long After Takeoff

Author: buddy-63 from London, England
14 January 2000

Oh my! I am beginning to think that Ed Hansen is an automaton, who has only one plotline: A company gets in financial trouble, then ditzy babes bail it out my flashing their T & A. Bumblings fools (read: men) try to act funny around them, but fail miserably. In "Bikini Carwash Company", Hansen has mastered his own genre, abandoning all sense of trying to make a real movie, and contenting himself with revealing a bevy of beautiful women. Nearly nude women fill the screen from start to finish.... Sure, his skeletal plotline is there, but he knows he's not fooling anyone, and the movie delivers what most guys want from a T&A movie. But in this airline disaster flick, the younger Hansen still feels guilty enough to TRY to make a movie. Orson Welles he ain't, and the ALBATROSS (the plane has a nickname--too cute, eh?) is no Spuce Goose (more like a Lurking Turkey, mind you). OK, there are two scenes worth seeing: the brunette "stewardness/dancer" does a rousingly awkward striptease as a cowgirl, and the fatboy's audition of new dancer/sterwardesses yields at least 2 bimbo's worth looking at (the nurse and the whipped cream girl get my vote), but that's about 3 minutes worth of the flight time. Take my advice, just after the stinkbomb routine, rewind the movie and watch the first part again. The rest of the flight is a nosedive into the ground. Two thumbs down.

Sexiest movie ever made

Author: Alexandre-Louis de la Chasselière (ladara@bigfoot.com) from Montreal, Canada
8 April 1999

The most exciting and memorable striptease is the unexpected one or the one performed in unusual circumstances. This funny and pleasant movie demonstrate.