You've Got Mail (1998)
- A scene in which Kathleen gets involved with two garbagemen and first gets tongue-tied.
- Extended scenes referring to the roof-top murderer including a love affair with George.
- A scene with Kathleen and Christina talking about falling in love.
- Extended scenes that characterize Patricia: a presentation of an author (the woman in the later elevator scene)
- Extended scenes that characterize Frank: he meets an famous author whom he adores.
- Scenes on Kathleen's and Joe's childhood.
- A scene in which Joe explains Annabel why the Shop Around the Corner had to close.