Who Am I? (1998)
- There are more scenes with Jackie and his time with the African tribe. These include:
- Jackie talks in Chinese most of the time (The American version shows him talking in English as the film was shot in English).
- A conversation with tribal child Baba about the sun and the moon in hopes of finding out what happened to him.
- A confrontation with Jackie and a lion after Jackie picks up one of the lion's cubs.
- A ceremony where Jackie is made a member of the tribe.
- Before he leaves his tribal friends to go journey to find out his true identity, he does a traditional tribal dance for them and they return the favor with a dance of their own.