IMDb > Caged Women II (1996) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Caged Women II More at IMDbPro »

t&a + s&m = TNT

Author: dutnam from Indianapolis, Indiana
24 March 2005

Sex sells, so naturally I bought this video. The story was riddled with a sick and twisted feeling that kept me on the edge of my seat. The plot had bad cops with drug abuse problems, who had a fetish for bondage and S&M, who kidnap local girls and beat them for an underground paying audience. Ivan Rogers plays slick and cool detective to cracks the case and saves the day without breaking a sweat. It has a real feel to it that makes it hit close to home for anyone in a small town. With all of the nudity and violence I doubt you'll ever see something this this hot and twisted on TV. I can't wait to see the next installment.

A must see movie for everyone that loves women..

Author: blackforest1974 from america
2 October 2004

I thought Ivan rogers did a great job on this film. It shows that he can make a film that everyone in the fetish world can enjoy. The movie has great suspense. You don't know what the female cop is going to do next to the half naked women. I give it two thumbs up.It's great to see an independent director make a film like this.I can only hope for third movie. I think you could do these kinda films for a long time. it bring's back the classic feel of the 80's prison women movies.I think if this movie had anymore plot twists i would go crazy.As a director myself i would love to tackle a film like this one.I hope that Ivan will have much success in his next movies.

Eye-popping, hard-boiled, bad girls in prison!

Author: johnoakdalton from the heartland of America
25 June 2002

No-holds-barred entry in the "wronged woman sent to the slammer" genre, with plenty of twists and turns to accompany some eye-popping jailhouse scenes. Plenty of fun for fans, with lots of familiar b-movie faces up and down the cellblock. A solid outing.