- Many sound effects have been altered or removed entirely.
- A number of the pop songs used in the soundtrack have been replaced with a score, and several musical cues have been altered.
- Several lines sound as if they were taken from different takes of the scene or overdubs and have different inflections. This is most noticeable with Maxxx Orbison's (Michael Dean Jacobs) lines.
- The opening scenes of Joe's (Trey Parker) missionary work and Candi (Chasey Lain) and Rodgers (Andrew Kemler) filming a scene are cross-cut instead of presenting the scenes in their entirety.
- There is more use of profanity, most notably the "f" word and its variations.
- A few lines of dialog are different, such as in the scene between Joe and the DVDA woman (Cathy Fitzpatrick), but the core meaning/plot of the scenes is unchanged.