IMDb > People: A Musical Celebration (1995) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

People: A Musical Celebration (TV) More at IMDbPro »

The Disney Channel brought me here for my childhood

Author: RetroPizzaTimeCritic from United States
29 October 2017

The Movie about the girl named Cara who visit her Grandpa arapartment(played by Hume Cronyn) who both going visit Grandmother grave before on journey of imagination to brings them face to face with the wonderful variety of people around the world. But Cara ask him a question is "Why did People are fighting?" So Grandfather tell her all about that when he met his friend was Storyteller(played by James Earl Jones) who tell the story when mens fighting with legendary human animals attack humans in Africa called "The Dreamtime War". The movie end Cara know what People is wonderful their are, and her Grandfather agree her.

People: A Musical Celebration is was wonderful animated movie with musical adventures and Imagination version of Epcot at Walt Disney World. Make sure you let your kids watch this movie, but soon and later. I watch this movie on The Disney Channel when I was kid in 90s, I really love like movie so much.

Storyline, animated, and songs is fantastic, and voice acting is great

Hume Cronyn and James Earl Jones did great job in this movie, and I wanna what happen Sasha Gronim she did great job playing Cara in this movie.