Giving It Up (1999)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
|MPAA||Rated R for strong sexual content, language and some drug use|
Sex & Nudity
- There are many sex scenes in the film, some just take place before or after. Ralph wakes up after sex with a woman. Ralph picks up a woman at a coffee shop and see them have during intercourse--Ralph can't achieve an erection, so he performs oral on her (while she's having her period). An idea for a condom commercial is explained where the teen couple are having sex. Ralph sees a sketch of a model, draws in her nipple and begins masturbating to it. We hear about Elizabeth's first sexual experience. Peter tells an embarassing sexual experience he had. Numerous people talk about their nymphomania in a Sexaholic Anonymous meeting. Ralph masturbates during a therapy session.
Violence & Gore
- At one point (in a fantasy), Elizabeth slaps Ralph.
- A woman mentions she's on her period before she has a man perform oral sex on her.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Johnathan is seen smoking several times. People are seeing drinking at a club. Ralph orders a drink called "A Screaming Bloody Orgasam." Amber is a cocaine addict and we see her doing lines of a mirror in Ralph's apartment.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There are none whatsoever.