IMDb > RocketMan (1997) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
RocketMan

RocketMan More at IMDbPro »

Page 3 of 7: [Prev][1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [Next]

Hilarious, laid back...excellent family movie!

Author: MicahMc from United States
20 March 2005

I really don't understand why lots of people don't like this movie. It's clean, HILARIOUS...and even though unrealistic...most movies are! I wish Disney would make more movies like this! I REALLY wish this was on DVD! As a matter of fact I'm watching this movie right now with my other college buddies from church....we all would give this a 10/10! Come on people! Lighten up and live! How many movies are full of humor, have no sex scenes, no violence, no cussing, no gore, a silly plot (it might not be amazing, but who cares?! It's the humor that really counts in the movie!), and yet STILL become an enjoyable...nay, a most EXCELLENT movie to watch at any time! I really don't understand the logic of most people these days. According to most, good movies NEED a good plot, violence, sex, and other immoral aspects. I really disagree with this way of thinking. That's my opinion however.... Gosh I've seen this movie at LEAST 100 times! God bless and enjoy!

Rocket Man rocks

Author: (contact@lovebugcrafts.com) from United States
15 March 2005

This is a very funny movie, with loads of laughs for EVERYONE. A little "potty" humor, but great for all ages, none the less. Where can I buy this movie???? I have been searching for this title for many years. The characters mesh together nicely and integrate nicely into the story line. We saw this movie on the Disney channel in November 1998, during my father in law's death. We were all in the next room laughing like loons, which was a nice sound that afternoon. It was a badly needed diversion and my father in law passed on that evening. We have tried to catch in on Disney when it is on, but would LOVE to add this to our collection. Thanks, it is my sister's favorite as well.

Included in my Top 10 most funny in the last 50 years!

Author: toysrus_kid from United States
30 January 2005

Read all of the positive comments that have already been written...I doubt I could do better! Just note that the film is silly at it's silliest. Packed with slapstick and jokes the smallest family member will giggle about.

Loaded with with references that youngsters will most likely overlook but adults will knowingly chuckle about:) If you've watched and laughed at ANY Jerry Lewis' works, or if you're a 35 year old who's going on 10, you WILL love this movie!!! My only gripe is that I fell in love with this movie in the theater, celebrated its Eugenio's stupidity with friends and family on tape and have been waiting for what seems an eternity for Disney to get off their collective Patti's and press some DVDs for the U.S. market!

Love This Movie

Author: hillama from Maryland
31 July 2003

This movie is great for young and old. No matter how many times I see it, I can't keep from laughing. I've seen it so many times, I practically have it memorized. It is truly on my list of favorite movies.

One of the funniest films ever!

Author: Mick (mdvorak) from west palm beach, florida
14 July 2003

"It wasn't me!" This is an instant classic comedy. Full of laughs, and chock full of quotable lines. It's one of those classics like Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail where if you try to watch it alone, you won't enjoy it nearly as much as with a group. Have a party. Invite friends. Even the Chinese neighbor whose middle name is Fun!

Harlan is a funny guy

Author: movie-36
15 December 2002

Several scenes make me laugh out loud. It's not a brainy movie and it's not a super realistic movie (Disney). It's a funny kids movie. I've seen it several times and it's still good. The realism is pretty good for a comedy adventure.

Hysterical!

Author: JustinFinch-Fletchley
15 August 2001

This movie is a family favorite. The first time I watched it I thought it was hysterical. The last time I watched it I thought it was hysterical. And the countless times I watched it in-between, I thought it was hysterical. It's not going to give you any life-changing message. In fact, it's pretty dumb, but it's incredibly funny, so that doesn't matter.

My personal favorite part of this movie is the monkey scene. If you've seen this movie, you'll know what I'm talking about. If you haven't seen this movie, and you like weird stuff, go rent it now. It's awesome!

A Good Laugh on a long coach journey

Author: Paul White (pwhite@iforcegroup.com) from Surrey, England
13 June 2001

Depending on your sense of humour we definitely enjoyed this film, the words 'It is in my mouth' shortly followed by 'Its burning my eyes' will be ingrained in my mind (and probably the others too !!) forever !!!

Harland was exceptional

Author: Richard Abney (richard@murlin.com) from Hughesville, MO USA
14 February 2001

Harland's use of head motions and voices were very unique and to me made the movie. The only little squabble I had with his voices was the cowardly lion scene, where the voice was ok but a little drawn out on the scene.

This movie has been rated very low, but for just good fun I highly recommend it, and it is safe for the whole family which in itself is unique these days.

wonderful, hysterical, fun for whole family!!!

Author: harriscats from bridgewater, ny, usa
13 January 2001

Wonderfully funny movie that can be seen by the whole family! Terrific acting and story line, a good job done by all in this one! Rent or buy this movie and see if the good guy does finish first and if he gets the girl or not! A real winner and a total MUST SEE!!! This is a keeper!

Page 3 of 7: [Prev][1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [Next]