IMDb > "Push" (1998) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Push" More at IMDbPro »

Great Show about college and gymnastics!

Author: Pat1973 (whitetigerpat@webtv.net) from Frankfort Illinois
12 September 2000

ABC had a hit on it's hands if they stayed with the show. It only aired 2 shows but it was great! I love all of the characters and loved the triangle of love and college and great actors! It was just bad timing I guess! If they bring this back to sintication I would tape all the shows! Especially the 2000 Olympics comming soon! A must see! Out of 4 stars I give it 3 1/2 stars!

Three words: D, V, D!

Author: khaosjr (khaosjr@yahoo.com) from South Pasadena, CA
29 May 2006

If there's a series out there which DEMANDS to be released on DVD, this is it...especially with less successful shows having made it there already.

Just think about it: we get to see Jamie Pressley, plus several other voluptuous girls, in long-sleeved leotards; we also get to see Maureen Flannigan, plus several other voluptuous girls, in one-piece bathing suits. Who could ask for anything more?

My only regret is that the fictional college they created as Home of the Vipers--Southern California University--invites a LOT of confusion with USC. How about setting it at the University of NORTHERN California, instead? I don't think there's one of THOSE yet.

Nevertheless, if "Push" ever makes it to DVD (hopefully VERY soon), I will buy it right up. This, and also "Paradise Beach."

The best show--wrongly cancelled!

Author: anonymous
27 November 1998

Push was the best show I've EVER seen. The acting, directing, and camera shots were the best. You have to watch it to see what I mean. ABC should never have cancelled it, it was very possibly the best show on their line-up!!!!

Oh, it looked so good!

Author: gwenbaggins (gwenbaggins@hotmail.com) from Johannesburg, South Africa
12 November 2000

I really enjoyed the pilot and the FEW episodes that followed. I am, however, a bigger fan of "Roswell" so in a way I'm kind of greatful that the show was cancelled. It would be great if a show similar to "Push" could be made because it had great potential.

Hey it was fun!

Author: blondie1972 from United States
5 January 2005

While they were filming this in various locations in San Diego I knew just from being a part of this show that it was going to flop. The actors needed work, the filming was dizzy to watch on TV and the actors were virtually unknowns that luckily went on the do better shows (some did worse). I was an extra on every show they filmed and although it was fun . . I did everything from playing a runner w/Jason Behr to being on the swim team with Maureen Flannigan. I do have both episodes on VHS (mainly because I was in them) which I watch once in awhile . . and yes the show isn't "that" bad and there's a lot more crap on TV these days that is much worse than "Push" ever was. I must say it was fun being a part of this show . . too bad it didn't take off.