IMDb > Follow the Bitch (1996) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Follow the Bitch More at IMDbPro »

Loved it, loved it! GREAT, WONDERFUL!

Author: sapphyretwins from San Diego, CA
6 August 2002

I haven't seen this movie since 1997 and I just remembered it last evening. Now I'm frantically looking for some place to buy or rent it. It's a very obscure film, not many people know of it. When I saw it, I was pleasantly surprised! This movie has great dialogue, hilarious characters and is an all around GREAT movie! Give it a try! You won't be sorry!

Absolutely hysterical

Author: Manolo-2 from cleveland
7 April 1999

Very funny movie. It's so much like my life, except they distilled all the funny stuff down to two hours. I wish they'd find a way to put this in general release so my poker buddies could see it.

Funny clever movie

Author: jneill-5 from United States
17 May 2006

I thought this a very funny and clever movie. The title is unfortunate with the word "Bitch" when it merely means the word "Queen" in a card game. Maybe that is why the movie did not get a nation wide distribution. I enjoyed especially the dynamics between the lead male character and the lead female character who taught the former a lesson in the card game. In gaining his respect for her, he clearly was beginning to admire her and a possible future romance was indicated. While there is some adult language, there is no nudity. It is just too bad that the movie was not more widely seen and the scriptwriter given more credit. I would like to have a copy so I could see it again. Anybody know how I could get one?

I still have the T-shirt

Author: hulahulagirl (hulahulagirl@mail.com) from San Diego
6 July 2000

I haven't seen this movie since it first came out,when i went to a screening of the movie with my English class in high school, and we got to meet the cast. But i remember it was one of the funniest movies I've ever seen, even though after i saw it i never heard of it again. I was very surprised to find it here on this website even. I don't even know if you can rent this movie, but if you can, DO IT!!! you will laugh more than you ever have before.

I got a t shirt at the screening and i still have it. I'm never throwing it away, just in case this movie does get mass released someday and it's worth a lot of money but that's beside the point....Julian Stone is a genius, you must see this movie!!!

"Swingers" with a deck of cards!

Author: Mike Dooley (mikerdoo@earthlink.net) from Los Angeles
5 December 1998

A movie for guys, about guys, with a great twist. Funny, provocative and full of surprises. It'll make you think twice every time you order a pizza!

Loved it

Author: Tisch from San Diego
11 November 1998

Whatever happened to this movie? I saw it in San Diego with some of my UCSD friends and it was great! I told everybody I knew about it but nobody outside of California has ever heard of it. Although I guess there's the web site (heh ... followthebitch.com).

Very funny.

"Bitch" is a chick flick with an edge

Author: mentzor from Los Angeles
17 March 2000

As a woman, it was great to see the inner workings of the male mind. The timer scene reminds me of all of the men I went to high school with. I couldn't stop laughing. I hope that Julian Stone writes more films of this genre.