4 items from 2013
It's come to this. The two most public figures of hedonistic excess and hurricane-level character destruction, meeting at last to decide who will have the better future film career based solely on their past shenanigans.
They appear together in the fifth installment of the "Scary Movie" franchise, debuting this Friday, and by all accounts, their time on set together was nothing but peaceful. But that ends today, folks. It ends now.
Sheen versus Lohan. Get your popcorn/breathalyzers ready.
Best Past Performance
Charlie Sheen: "Wall Street" (1987)
Verdict: "Mean Girls" represents the pinnacle of Lindsay Lohan hotness. She was staggeringly pretty in "Mean Girls," to the point where, sure, we noticed Amanda Seyfried, Rachel McAdams and Lacey Chabert next to her at the lunch table but remained completely disinterested in them, like Aaron Samuels. (Aaron Samuels was the worst, by the way. Cool bowl cut, »
- Nick Blake
That's right, "Disaster Movie," at least according to IMDb users who voted. The comedy, a send-up of disaster flicks, received 55,112 votes. But here's the more interesting part. Paris Hilton topped the charts with two movies appearing in the Top 10 namely "The Hottie & the Nottie" and 2006's "Pledge This."
So without further adieu, here's your Top 100 Worst Movies of All Time!
Rank Rating Title Votes
1. 1.9 Disaster Movie (2008) 55,112
2. 1.9 The Hottie & the Nottie (2008) 27,996
3. 1.9 Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 (2004) 20,247
4. 1.9 Manos: The Hands of Fate (1966) 27,348
5. 1.9 Pledge This! (2006) 13,121
6. 1.9 Die Hard Dracula (1998) 2,641
7. 1.9 Birdemic: Shock and Terror (2010) 4,842
8. 1.9 Anne B. Real (2003) 3,325
9. 1.9 From Justin to Kelly (2003) 21,887
10. 1.9 Going Overboard (1989) 7,713
11. 1.9 Track of the Moon Beast (1976) 2,272
12. 1.9 Boggy Creek II: And the Legend Continues (1985) 2,021
13. 1.9 The Maize: The Movie (2004) 2,284
14. 1.9 The Pod People (1983) 3,089
15. 1.9 The Wild World of Batwoman (1966) 3,097
16. 1.9 Turks in Space (2006) 9,634
17. 1.9 Who's Your Caddy? (2007) 12,991
18. 1.9 The Creeping Terror (1964) 2,764
19. 1.9 Crossover (2006) 8,350
20. 1.9 Girl in Gold Boots (1968) 2,532
21. 2.0 Miss Castaway and the Island Girls (2004) 1,945
22. 2.0 Space Mutiny (1988) 4,376
23. 2.0 Daniel - Der Zauberer (2004) 12,159
24. 2.0 The Starfighters (1964) 2,726
25. 2.0 Fat Slags »
Last weekend the wall-eyed animated nightmare The Croods was an unexpected slam-dunk at the box office. Like many of you, we were sent into fits of existential panic over the lumpy, prehistoric countenances of the film's jug-faced-yet-allegedly-lovable lead characters, and probably won't be checking out the film anytime soon. After all, we already have plenty of other kid-targeted flicks to pepper our dreams with flashes of unintended terror. Here are a few of the most scarring examples.
(Note - we're focusing here on kids' movies that are way creepier than they probably intended to be, so classic kid-scarring genre flicks like The Dark Crystal, Something Wicked This Way Comes, Watcher in the Woods, etc. are off the table.)
I remember seeing this bizarre Canadian family film in the theatre when it came out in 1985, and I still have an irrational fear of homeless ghosts, paintbrushes made of human hair, »
Today's batch of new MPAA ratings brings a little bit of everything beginning with the awful Aftershock, which I saw, reviewed and hated at the Toronto Film Festival last year. That is followed by my most anticipated film of the year, Before Midnight, which I am actually working with Sony Classics right now to bring you a rather cool feature this May. Also included is the sci-fi feature Europa Report starring Sharlto Copley, Scary Movie 5 and two Sundance acquisitions in The Way, Way Back and Alex Gibney's documentary We Steal Secrets: The Story of Wikileaks. Like I said, a little bit of everything. Below is the complete batch of latest MPAA ratings from Bulletin #2265. Aftershock Rated R For strong bloody violence including rape, language, drug content and some nudity. Release Date: Tba 2013 Baby Geniuses: Treasures Of Egypt Rated G Before Midnight Rated R For sexual content/nudity and language. »
- Brad Brevet
4 items from 2013
IMDb.com, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the above news articles, Tweets, or blog posts. This content is published for the entertainment of our users only. The news articles, Tweets, and blog posts do not represent IMDb's opinions nor can we guarantee that the reporting therein is completely factual. Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy.See our NewsDesk partners