The Shining (1997– )
- Danny at the doctor's office; they briefly discuss Tony.
- Brief scene with Danny and Jack conversing.
- A brief scene where the Torrences step outside the hotel and observe that they are snowed in.
- A scene which originally occurred after the "217 lady" scene. Jack says that Wendy and Danny can leave the hotel ASAP and that he will stay. He also shows Wendy the lipstick he found, and describes how he believes Danny's strangle wounds were self-inflicted.
- A fireside chat between Wendy and Danny, in which he tells her that he hears the ghosts in the hotel, talking, laughing, and screaming.
- Two scenes which originally occurred after Jack is locked inside the vault. Wendy leaves Danny to get some food, and Danny tells her that he called to Dick. Then a scene in which Wendy returns and Danny says that Dick may not have heard him.
- A brief scene showing Grady releasing Jack from the vault, and Jack exiting and grabbing the mallet.
- A brief scene in which Danny encounters a female ghost, and he tells her he isn't afraid of her, that only his father can hurt him now. The ghost vanishes, and Jack then appears to "punish" him.
- A climatic ballroom scene in which the "party guests" and the orchestra all melt in gruesome fashion.
- An outtake featuring orchestra conductor Gage Creed (played by Stephen King) melting in gruesome fashion.