IMDb > "Port Charles" (1997) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"Port Charles"
user reviewsexternal reviewsawardsuser ratingsmessage board

"Port Charles" More at IMDbPro »

Page 3 of 3: [Prev][1] [2] [3]

The best soap I've seen in a long time

Author: SoapOperaFreak from Jackson, Mississippi
5 July 2003

This is the best soap I have seen in recent years! I loved all the actors and the plotlines. The cast of Port charles were so talented! The show was just wonderful! I really hate that this soap is being cancelled when it was starting to meet its potential. IT was nominated for 7 daytime emmy's.

Hey Now

Author: (flagchick88@hotmail.com) from Texas
23 May 2003

Hey now If you watch Port Charles for the drama and loving and kissing then you need to start watching a new soap opera and quit hating on pc I happen to find the vampires angels and avitars awesome. I love the suspense that you get from watching them. I find myself yelling at the TV quite often I even get mad at the characters and hold grudges against them. I am currently mad at Caleb for kissing Alison and also at Joshua and his pet Frank... Why did he have to mess with Amanda and Jamal? But anyway Port Charles, in my opinion, has changed for the better.

~Amanda~

What are so many great performers doing in such a stupid show?

Author: Celestina Reyes from Cheyenne Wells, Colorado
27 November 2002

What are so many talented performers doing in such a dumb, stupid, and utterly nonsensical show? Once upon a time, Port Charles at least had witty one-liners but they do not even have that any more!

What a pity that Brian Frons, the new ABC Daytime Executive, saw fit to dump Emmy winning Producer Gary Tomlin at OLTL and Emmy nominated writer Richard Culliton at All My Children but seems to still be clinging to the toothless hacks who write for Port Charles!

What on earth could be going on in this man's mind?

Ooops! I forgot. I'll bet the joke is that NONE of them have minds at all - right?

Sincerely, Celestina Reyes, Cheyenne Wells, Colorado

port Charles and the real cast

Author: suzan28 from toronto
26 September 2006

why are none of the real players listed on the cast list..the ones that are listed..i don't' even remember them..cop number one..i mean who was that..and that person that you listed as the avatar...who was he exactly....the avatar wasn't' played by him.....it was played by one of the original cast members.

where are the names of Michael Easton Lynn Herring Kelly Monaco and others like them..

Eddie Matos...has now joined GH...

i mean why aren't any of these people listed thorsten kaye you're doing a great disservice to the cast that was great and shined in it's brief run..

susan