IMDb > "Hammarkullen" (1997) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Hammarkullen" More at IMDbPro »

My favorite TV series

Author: Kristofer from Stockholm, Sweden
12 December 2003

I can only agree with Ingmar Bergman. I believe it's the best TV series ever made; it's amazing. Both the directing and the script are exceptional (will Peter Birro ever exceed this?). 'Hammarkullen' has a way of showing social problems without judging. There's a 'warm' feeling to it, I felt for all the characters in it - even Ernst, the 'mean' guy. If you get a chance to see it, you must.

The best TV serie in Europe 1997

Author: vilkor
15 November 1999

The best TV film that I ever seen in last 5 years, it was Ingemar Bergmans comment during the Golden Bugg gala, in Stockholm when "Hammarkullen" get his oven price, and I think the same,the best TV film in a last 10 years in Europe.

Real experience of Hammarkullen.

Author: jskog007 from Hammarkullen, Sweden
11 December 2003

I live in hammarkullen, and the way the movie comes out is not actually the way it is here. I think he wanted to capture the suburbs of Sweden and not only hammarkullen. Its not that extreme, but we have our share of problems.

For me who lives here, to see the movie was very fun. To see what other think about the suburbs, and hammarkullen. I would'nt be surprised if all that happened in the movie actually have happened, some where, some time, in real life. Great movie, must see.

Hammarkullen

Author: Smirre from Malmo Sweden
5 June 2003

This movie is about racism and aliens in Gothenborg Sweden. Some people from Jugaslavia has moved in a small apartment. They always fighting with other people. Its a very touching film and must see if you like real movies