Alicia Royale is a fashion mogul who decides to have a large pajama themed party as a promotion for her new line of clothing. At the party, the leading contender for the company spokesmodel... See full summary »
Dawn Ann Billings
A woman survives by coming onto wealthy single men, and taking them for everything they are worth, sometimes killing. She proceeds to her next target - another wealthy man who has a ... See full summary »
As a little girl, Cindy had to witness how the shady estate agent Jason Laurence killed her mother. In the 22 years since then, he was never called to account for this crime. So Cindy ... See full summary »
Mark Cahill is a good family man with a loving wife and two wonderful children. Mark also happens to be a hit man who is haunted by his last victim, a blonde, who keeps appearing in his ... See full summary »
A radio call-in host helps people with their relationships, but finds her own marriage lacking. A man approaches her in a bar, and soon she's having an affair with him. The lover starts ... See full summary »
An unhappy married couple finds themselves at the mercy of a vagabond couple who appear at their door claiming their car broke down. They are really hired by the husband to warm up his wife; but things quickly turn ugly.
Rebecca Mathis is a sex therapist. One of her patients is found dead. At first it is presumed he died of a heart attack, but it was murder. The detective investigating the murder falls for ... See full summary »
TV producer CLAIR ARCHER, charged with the murder of her co-producer, hires top attorney Simon Mitchell to defend her. Though happily married, Simon falls for Clair's seductive wiles and ... See full summary »
In this gripping crime drama, gritty male cop Sam Jones teams up with the gorgeous female officer, Shannon Tweed. Operating out of the vice squad in "Sin City" Las Vegas, Jones and Tweed must pull together to solve a major crime.
Porn movies are supposed to be bad, but this is a little too bad
I really hate it when people spout off about such and such a movie being "one of the worst of all time." Being someone who is a keen watcher of the terrible turkeys they show on TV I've compiled a list of attributes a movie must have to truly suck. (As you might have guessed, Stormy Nights fits all of them.)
1. Complete absence of plot, or if there is a plot one that makes you wish there wasn't one.
2. Absolutely no semblance of acting.
3. No music, or at least no music that fits.
4. Bad sound--the kind where no matter how you adjust your speakers it still sounds like feedback from a Henry Rollins Band concert.
5. Lack of any cinemotagrahpical techniques besides a a hackneyed close up or two.
6. Lighting that looks like the filmers just went with what was there.
7. Editing that makes "Momento" look like a tidy little story.
8. Lack of delivering what it advertises (in this case sex and suspense).
9. An overall feeling of suckage.
10. And most importantly the train wreck effect. The fact that you'll keep watching it, not because you think it might get better but because you want to see how bad it will get.
As I put above, Stormy Nights not only meets all of these prerequisites but served as a major inspiriation for most of them. Hence I pledge Stormy Nights should be delegated to the bottom rung of the bottom rung and called ONE OF THE WORST MOVIES OF ALL TIME.
Even when viewing this movie at 3:00 a.m. while searching for porn (so as you can guess my standards for film making where already lowered) this movie still came off as a joke puilled on the viewers.
It just goes to show, if you see a movie starring Shannon Tweed do not go view it. Sure she may have a nice body, but what one must go through to get to see it is not worth it.
3 of 9 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?