The Siege at Ruby Ridge (1996 TV Movie)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- A man-Randall Weaver- explains to a boy-his son-what a period in in a vague reference to menstruation, a woman-Victoria-bemoans the proliferation of sex shops as one of the symptoms of "moral rot".
Violence & Gore
- a boy is shot in the back while he runs away
- Some used of "damned", "hell" and "bastards", racial slurs too.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some smoking and drinking, including by the Aryan Nations members themselves, which is very uncharacteristic of their idol himself, Adolf Hitler.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A woman cries hysterically when she is informed that her son has been murdered, the Weavers themselves and their Aryan Nations friends are scary in themselves as are the court battles after the siege.