IMDb > No Easy Way (1996) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

No Easy Way More at IMDbPro »

Wonderful surprise

Author: rac415 from San Francisco, Ca
27 July 2003

What appears to be a low budget disease of the week film has much more to offer. I loved this film. Ever since HBO's The Corner, I have been fascinated with Khandi Alexander. She is a brave and unique actress. Never the same. Sometimes normal and beautiful, sometimes really scary and on the edge. And in this film, quite funny at times. Unfortunately, she seems wasted in the current TV show CSI Miami. I was excited to find this film which I had not heard of by accident. Because of Khandi I bought the thing immediately. The characters are fresh and interesting, enhanced by great performances. Yes it is a 4 hanky disease of the week film, empowered by an unforgettable, totally unpredictable ending. Bravo for originality in a stale genre. A buried treasure.

A really great film. Saw it at a film festival. LOVED IT

Author: anthony-45 from New York City
23 September 1999

why hasn't this movie been released in theaters? It stars Alan Boyce and Khandi Alexander and is a romantic love story between a white boy,(Alan Boyce), and a black girl(Khandi Alexander), who rock the others world despite the vast differences in the others world. Khandi Alexander is so fine and funny, and the same for the studly Alan Boyce. This is one movie that Hollywood is missing the boat on. Damn someone should see the green in the bank with the release of this movie. They're both damn good actors and I wish I would see more of both of them on the screen. The BIG screen that is.