IMDb > Love Serenade (1996) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Page 4 of 4: [Prev][1] [2] [3] [4]

Bizarre

Author: koconnor-2 from Idaho
18 March 2000

Strange movie with a really weird ending. Not exactly a romantic comedy, but not exactly anything else either. The acting was very good, the characters looked like real people, not beautiful movie star types...but beyond that, I don't have much good to say. Rent it only you don't have anything better to do.

Not funny but tragic

Author: goob-9 from Australia
13 February 2005

I agree that the movie was well acted, but funny? I don't think so - I think tragic is a better description. I didn't see anything particularly funny about an unattractive manipulative middle aged man exploiting two silly girls that he didn't care two figs about (despite all his talk about his meaning of 'love'). This man obviously had no idea what love was, although he had a fairly good grasp on lust. In the end, the girls seemed almost as emotionless as he was, particularly in the final moments. I must admit I missed the first part of the movie, but apparently the second part is the better part anyway?!!!! The best part was the surprise and sudden ending. Is he a fish or isn't he? Who really cares!

Worst movie I have ever seen.

Author: Actress from Atlanta, GA USA
27 May 1999

This has got to be the absolute worst movie I've ever seen in my entire life. Not only is the plot absolutely awful, but the actors bring no life to the roles they play. Boring, ridiculous, terrible ending....I could go on for days. Never before have I seen such an awful movie (I can't emphasize it enough). This movie is not worth your time. It centers around a radio D.J. who two sisters both like. The entire movie is boring and cannot keep your attention (with me, it never got my attention in the first place). I would rather sit through "Barney and the Alphabet Zoo" before I watch this again.

Page 4 of 4: [Prev][1] [2] [3] [4]