Independence Day (1996)
- The first dialogue between President Whitmore and Constance Spano was extended.
- A few sentences were added in the scene as Whitmore proposes to go to DefCon 3.
- The first added scene is a dialogue between David Levinson and a colleague at the TV station. He explains that an unknown signal is responsible for the bad TV broadcasting and that he may be able to block this signal.
- In the next extended scene Russell Casse meets his son after he was released from prison.
- Up next the dialogue between Jasmine and Tiffany in the strip club was extended.
- Then there is an extended dialogue between David and his father on the way to the White house. Right after this is an added scene in which David is searching for the number of Constance's handy.
- Another added scene features David and his father in the oval Office. The father is talking about the persons who visited this office. Actors, football players and now himself...
- Right after Jasmine found the truck, there is an added scene in which the illness of Russell's youngest son is described.
- The next added scene features Jasmine as she drives the truck and some survivors through the destroyed city.
- Later in Area 51 there is an added scene in which David Levinson and Dr. Brakkish Okun go into the alien spacecraft. Here the Doctor explains some of the alien technology.
- As Captain Steven Hiller arrives with the alien visitor, a scene was added in which Russell asks for a doctor for his ill son.
- The last extended scene shows Russell's daughter establishing a new friendship while the fight rages above Area 51.