IMDb > "Swift Justice" (1996) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Swift Justice" More at IMDbPro »

I Cant believe no one else has seen this

Author: Rory O'Kelly (rok2@tinet.ie) from Ireland
13 July 1999

Well, Once again I'm here adding comments for a great TV show no one else has seen.

Swift Justice is currently being aired over here at about 2 in the morning on during the week. I've seen several Episodes of It so far, and enjoyed pretty much each one. From what I can gather, the show is about an ex special forces guy who is now working as a private detective. He has access to all sorts of Secret Service hardware and databases, and he knows loads of martial arts. in some ways this show is a bit cliched, but its all done very well, and thats what counts. The episodes are written quite well, and full of appearances by those faces-you-know-but-just-can't-name.

I enjoy this show quite a bit, and I watch it all the time

Enjoyable and entertaining show

Author: Elson321 from United Kingdom
15 January 2005

Swift Justice (SJ) is an enjoyable and entertaining show. If you like action and drama, especially with cop type shows, then give this a watch. SJ had James Mccaffrey as the lead role of a former cop helping the helpless (clichéd idea i know, but still done particularly well with style). He played the role amazingly well. If he didn't i would not have stayed around to watch it.

It's just a shame that this show did not run longer than one season because James Mccaffrey is a good and talented lead actor who hasn't had the chance since SJ to shine as a lead actor.

James Mccaffrey's current work includes starring as a dead fireman in 'Rescue Me' and its a shame that in that Show James Mccaffrey is limited in terms of screen time.

Anyway, Gary Dourdan also starred in SJ, acting as James's Mcaffrey's former cop partner. He played his role excellently, as he does now (in 2005 on wards) in CSI. Plots of SJ were written well enough and always involved James Mcaffrey using his high tech vehicles, weaponry and martial arts.

Catch the reruns if you can, its worth watching.

I give it a 3/5.

I saw this in latenight tv. Pretty damn good!

Author: sami from Hawaii
6 October 2002

I used to watch this years ago when it aired at 11:00pm. It was a great action show, for tv. Action, great looking guys (Dourdan & McCaffrey), why would I not stay up to watch it? I was disappointed when it stopped playing, no reason, or no good reason, to stay up late anymore.