IMDb > "F/X: The Series" (1996) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"F/X: The Series" More at IMDbPro »

F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C show!

Author: Gabrielle from Seattle, WA, USA
14 December 1998

Based of the movies of the same name (and characters) the series took F/X to a whole new level... and a whole new reality. It got you inside "the business", inside the characters' heads, inside their lives. It was a spectacular show.

F/X: The Series was one of the few shows in the past... 10 years or so that I watched religiously. It was a smart blend of action, adventure, intrigue, crime, mystery, romance, and whatever else you want to name to add in.

As I write this, I'm wondering what's the point to it? The show was cancelled after its second season (I can't imagine why?!--unless it had something to do with its impossible to locate and/or watch timeslots). F/X will probably always remain one of my favorite series.

movie magic helps in fight against the crime

Author: radonjicsandra from Nis, Serbia
29 September 2006

Fantastic show with good actors and stories!I never understand why it's canceled after just two years and we never had a chance to see how would it end it!!!I still have a hope that same actors team will make a movie!!!Cameron Daddo was excellent like a movie magic gay Rollie Tyler who helps police in solving crimes.Christina Cox was also very good playing his partner Angela Ramirez who is expert in computers and person with Rollie's greatest trust.Seacond season was even better then first one with most intelligent stories and plots and the end of the show was mind blowing but we never had a chance to find out what was in writers.So,this is my recommendation for the show:just watch it-you gonna love it!!!!