IMDb > Whose Daughter Is She? (1995) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Whose Daughter Is She? (TV) More at IMDbPro »

One of the most beautiful films made reflecting relationships. A really touching film, tugs at your heart. Recommended with high honors.

Author: anonymous from Toronto, Ontario
8 June 1999

This is truly one of the most beautiful films that I have ever seen in my entire life! The performance of Joanna Kerns and Stephanie Zimbalist can only be described as SUPERLATIVE!!!!

Stephanie leaves her small kids as she cannot cope with the pressure of motherhood as a young woman. The incident so poignant is: her 4-year old daughter accidently spills some orange juice on the floor, and that is the last straw which leads to Stephanie leaving her kids. When she comes back after 10 years, the first thing her daughter says to her: Mom, I'm sorry about the orange juice. It brings REAL TEARS TO YOUR EYES as Stephanie starts to cry. I was so moved by the film, that I have spent 4 years trying to trace it for my personal collection, until I found it today.

Fantabulous

Author: r_steele8287 from Hickville, USA
28 April 2001

I happened upon this movie by accident and I loved every minute of it. From what I remember it was great. Both Joanna Kerns and Stephanie Zimbalist played their roles fabulously. IMO, the best tv movie I've ever seen. I recommend this movie to any fan of either Joanna Kerns or Stephanie Zimbalist. You won't regret watching this one. A fabulous tv movie.