IMDb > White Wolves II: Legend of the Wild (1995) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Troubled kids find their way back to a better place.

Author: bogobabe-1 from Vancouver, B.C.
9 August 2001

Forget the jaded comments that come before these. This is an action packed but sensitive movie about people who overcome real problems in a beautiful setting. Well-acted, even by Elizabeth Berkley. Recommended for anyone who wants to feel something and experience change.

routine but a few good moments

Author: Richard L. Puchstein (res0334t@gte.net) from Lakeland, Florida
27 March 2001

Take a group of troubled teenagers, one naturalist, beautiful Idaho mountain forests, a few wolves, and a couple of paragliders; put them together, add in a couple accidents; and you have White Wolves II. Actually the story isn't that simple. The teens are aiding a wolf researcher as part of a plea bargain. They help. Their records are cleared. The intent of this film is to display the resourcefulness of young people when confronted with life threatening situations. Unfortunately a little indian mysticism is thrown in adding an element of powers watching and controlling. A major inconsistency. But the film has some nice photography, some decent acting on the part of Elizabeth Berkley and Ele Keats. The pacing could be better but is ok. The positive message is good for young people (the obviously intended audience). Over all, I can't complain.

They have made this same movie a dozen times already

Author: nzmose from United States
23 June 2005

I love movies where the scenery is an important character. Here, nature is the star and we are left to unfortunately watch a paint by numbers plot unfold in a gorgeous unnamed location. Even in the IMDb "filming locations" there is no mention of the filming site.

I was truly taken back by Ele Keats, I thought for a few minutes that she was a cgi effect, like the character in the Al Pacino movie "S1m0ne", because she was so stilted. And then there is the little vixen from "Saved by the Bell", now all grown up, and at 23, still playing a teenager.

One scene in particular shows off her two enormous talents. Her very next movie was the infamous "Showgirls" ; our little Lizardbreath is all grown up and fun to watch! The premise is recycled from previous efforts to portray borderline juvenile delinquents who are scared straight by the awesome mystic power of a few nights away from Mom and Dad. Weather these punks are digging holes in Arizona or growing up fast when confronted by the capricious wilderness, I had the feeling that I was watching the same movie.

Thank goodness for EB's two big talents.

Good cast boring movie!

Author: roddy-18
10 April 2000

Why a good actress like Elizabeth Berkley stars in this commonplace movie???!!! The cast gives some good performance (Elizabeth Berkley as a Barbie girl, Ele Keats as a girl without mother and Justin Whalin, a guy eternally lessened by his bother), but the direction is extremely boring and the story is NOT so interesting and original. I can NOT believe that a movie like this was produced for the big screen! Julie Corman (the producer): are you CRAZY???!!!

I don't care about you losers!

Author: Rainbow2003 from Montgomery, Alabama
7 November 2002

Elizabeth Berkley is snobby as Crystal in this unique adventure farce. The supporting cast is ungrateful. The costumes are stubborn. One of the fair movies in the genre, White Wolves 2: Legend Of The Wild stirs ample adventures. 6 out of 10.